• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sticks
    Chieftain
    • Dec 2016

Originally posted by tracker12 View Post
    Will the Superlative Arms fit a FF Forearm.
    A more specific question is what is the outside dimensions of the block?

If you know the inside dimensions of your handguard, this will answer any fitment questions.
    Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

• Bigs28
      Chieftain
      • Feb 2016

He's looking for a .936. That's a .750 but the information is out there for whatever gas block he looks at.

Comment

• Sticks
        Chieftain
        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Bigs28 View Post
        He's looking for a .936. That's a .750 but the information is out there for whatever gas block he looks at.
        Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

• NugginFutz
          Chieftain
          • Aug 2013

Originally posted by tracker12 View Post
          Will the Superlative Arms fit a FF Forearm.
          That really depends on which had guard you're referring to. If you are talking about the classic aluminum tube, then yes, it should. If one of the slim profile M-Lok or KeyMod hand guards that have become so popular, then it all comes down to the interior profile of that particular hand guard.

Another thing to consider is that Superlative's clamp on version has a slightly different profile than their set screw block. In order to accommodate the screws, the clamp on block has a slightly wider profile at the bottom.

I will tell you this, though. A Superlative clamp-on Adjustable Gas Block for a .936 barrel will NOT fit under a Caldwell free float hand guard. Of this, I am certain.
          If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• Chance-dg
            Warrior
            • Apr 2019

Originally posted by StoneHendge View Post
            I have SLR, JP, Odin and Superlative adjustable gas blocks. The Superlative was the last one I bought, and it will be the only brand I buy in the future. The bleed off helps with both recoil and system timing
            I just placed my order with Brownells for my first 6.5 Grendel upper build around a GB 16"barrel and bolt. It will consist of:

BCM M4 upper receiver assembly , FDE BCG w/ GB Type 11 bolt and MCMR 13" MLoc handguard.
            Superlative Arms .750 solid Melonite adjustable gas block
            Spikes Tactical mid length gas tube Melonited for no glare
            Raptor Lt Ambi charging handle
            EGW thread protector

This will go on the lower I built for my Sig 516 and my ARStoner 20" 6.5 Grendel upper.

this lower is built around a:

AeroPrecision Gen 11 lower
            BADASS Ambi safety
            Geissele enhanced 2 stage 3.5 lb trigger group
            BCM SOPMOD adj.stock
            Geissele LPG
            Glove friendly bolt release and winter profile Velocity trigger guard
            Carbine length Buffer Spring and H2 Buffer

I am currently using a Nikon P223 3 x 9 scope and mounts and have both a Leupold VX3i 3.5 x 10 and a Leupold VX6i 2 x 12 x 44 mm sitting in the gun room to use depending on hunting location and upper choice.

This is my first adjustable gas block and I feel I made some good choices here.

I cant post new threads due to a laptop security glitch so this long post concerning the gas block. All advice would be helpful please

Comment

Working...
            X