• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Randy99CL
    Warrior
    • Oct 2017

2017 Rebates

I'm getting back into reloading after a 30 year lay-off. Need everything but on a tight budget.

Looked at $130 Lee set and like the press but don't really care for the plastic scale and powder measure. Lots of things not included that need to be purchased separately.

Found RCBS Rockchucker Supreme kit on sale for around $250. Worth the $$$ over the Lee because it is more complete and has better measure and scale.
    And then RCBS dropped a rebate, good until end of year. Spend $300 and get a $100 gift card.

Hornady's Lock-N-Load kit dropped to same price as Rockchucker. As complete as RCBS plus powder trickler but digital scale instead of analog. Their rebate is 500 free bullets selected from short list. No 6.5.
    Die set rebate is 100 free bullets.

Decided to go with RCBS, the brand I used in the past. Ordered Rockchucker kit from Natchez for $250 and added powder trickler, powder measure stand and DVD to get to $308. Free shipping. Ordered yesterday and will be here in two days, cool.

Planning to get the Hornady die set with the add-on micrometer bullet seater. Rebate gets me 100 free bullets.
    "In any war, political or battlefield; truth is the first casualty."

Trump has never had a wife he didn't cheat on.
  • fdbyrne78
    Bloodstained
    • Aug 2017

There's never a bad time to get back into reloading. Congratulations.

Comment

• HowaGrendel
      Bloodstained
      • Sep 2017

RCBS has a good kit for the money, you can always add higher end stuff later....

Comment

Working...
      X