• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trashy
    Bloodstained
    • Dec 2017

It's Trashy how Ya'll doing

Good afternoon everyone. I'm Trashy, been lurking around here and some other forums for some time and figured it was time to go legitimate and join. I'm in the Lone Star state east of DFW. I just received the last of the pieces to complete my 20" 6.5G build, hopefully between now and Christmas I will get it together and to the range. I'm a little late getting to the party (if you can call 7 years late) but have admired the 6.5 for some time. Could not get over the hump when parts were scarce and pricey so I built a 6.8 instead (don't nobody shoot ) but that 6.8 never satisfied the hunger. Now that parts and reloading components (except 123 grain SST's) are easier to come by and more affordable I will be catching up. Merry Christmas!!!

Trashy
  • Frontier Gear
    Warrior
    • Nov 2017

Nice to meet you and welcome. I'm late to the 6.5 game as well.
    Engineer, FFL and Pastor

Comment

• VASCAR2
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum Trashy!

Comment

• zcostilla
        Warrior
        • Aug 2017

Welcome. Great bunch of guys here.
        -Zac

Husband, Father, Veteran. Grateful for my redemption.

Comment

• just_john
          Chieftain
          • Sep 2012

Trashy, welcome to the Grendel fan club from another Texican! There are a bunch of us in the "north or east of Dallas" area. You are in good company.

Comment

• NugginFutz
            Chieftain
            • Aug 2013

Welcome to the Horde, trashy. Just remember that there is one rule around here regarding posts about builds and loads: Without pix, it didn't happen.
            If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• kmon
              Chieftain
              • Feb 2015

Welcome to the Horde, it is a good time to be getting into the Grendel and you are right it is a good time to build some ARs. On the Northeast side of the metromess myself

Comment

• Texas
                Chieftain
                • Jun 2016

Welcome to the forum Trashy from North Texas!

Comment

Working...
                X