• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Double Naught Spy
    Chieftain
    • Sep 2013

Back Straps For My Neighbor

In another thread, I got asked what I do with all the hogs I shoot and I explained that I shoot too many to give away and that some people just aren't appreciative. Well, I am happy to provide folks with the meat, but I don't run a service. Spoke to my neighbor when I discovered a sounder hogs was visiting my place and he asked if he could have some back straps...and said to call when I got one and he would come get them. Perfect.

This little guy came in early. I let the neighbor know and asked if he wanted to get the hog now and he said to call me after I was done hunting and he would come get it then. Even better.

No more hogs showed up. I don't know why. Then again, checking my game camera, they aren't exactly coming every night either...

The Superlative Arms piston system I am testing continues to work well after several hundred rounds fired. The gun is running much cleaner with it and the rounds in my magazine are not getting anywhere nearly as dirty as they did when I started running suppressed with a DI system.
    Kill a hog. Save the planet.
    My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
  • rickt300
    Warrior
    • Jan 2017

Where I hunted south of Paducah I seldom saw a hog under 150 pounds and they generally were boars. I killed a total of 4 under 100 pound pigs in 11 years. However most were good eating though many were dragged via truck to the dead hog ditch.

Comment

• just_john
      Chieftain
      • Sep 2012

DNS - Your usual Awesome !

Comment

• Ed Baker
        Bloodstained
        • Dec 2016

Outstanding! Love the 123 SST and the damage it does. Thanks for the video.

Comment

Working...
        X