• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 6.5 Grendel Fever
    Bloodstained
    • Dec 2017

Big hello from Michigan .

Just joined, been reading for some time. As my name says I have it bad. I will need professional help I`m sure.Gary.
    Christian - American - Gun Owner
  • Texas
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2016

Welcome to the forum 6.5 Grendel fever. For what it is worth, you may never find a cure.

Comment

• jackwagon
      Warrior
      • Jul 2017

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will find plenty of help on here. I am actually a transplant from Michigan, still have some property in Antrim county.

Comment

• 6.5 Grendel Fever
        Bloodstained
        • Dec 2017

Thanks for the warm welcome .
        Christian - American - Gun Owner

Comment

• VASCAR2
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum Gary (6.5 Grendel Fever), a lot of us also infected!

Comment

• just_john
            Chieftain
            • Sep 2012

Grendel fever is regarded as highly contagious and those infected should be approached with caution! The virus has been known to make loud sudden noises when excited and those infected sometimes react in such an unusual manner as to draw crowds which then causes the virus to spread even more quickly. Historically, there has been no proven cure although there have been stories of a few who did evade a major case, but they were never heard from again so we don't really know if they were actually cured or simply gave up and passed on. Some of us have it real bad!
            Welcome to the Clan, Gary, from the Great Nation of Texas!

Comment

Working...
            X