• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sean Boburk
    Bloodstained
    • Dec 2017

Extractor for grendel bolt?

I take it that the extractor for a Grendel bolt is different than those used for a 5.56/.223 bolt? I got impatient because the complete bolts were not in stock where I got my barrel, so I ordered a stripped bolt and tried to take the parts off a .223 bolt I have...the extractor seemed to be set pretty deep into the bolt. So just making sure that this will NOT work...

Thanks,

Sean
  • StoneHendge
    Chieftain
    • May 2016

It is indeed. This is the least expensive SHIPPED extractor you will find

Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• Sean Boburk
      Bloodstained
      • Dec 2017

Thanks...for the $20, I will just spend a few more dollars and get a complete bolt. I guess I have a spare stripped bolt now.

Sean

Comment

• VASCAR2
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Sean if your using a 6.5 Grendel bolt with .136 bolt face depth have you seen the Group Buy bolts. The site administrator is running the group buys and these are really nice bolts with the Grendel Logo. Not a bad idea to have a spare at these prices.

Gentlemen, Warriors, and Vile Unwashed of the Horde: Here is our latest group buy on 6.5 Grendel bolts. By now you're familiar with Millennium Manufacturing's top-shelf, dedicated 6.5 Grendel bolts made to the same specifications as Alexander Arms' original 0.136" boltface-depth bolts and using 9310 steel treated with QPQ

Disregard if your barrel uses a 7.62X39 bolt with .125 bolt face depth.

Comment

• Sean Boburk
          Bloodstained
          • Dec 2017

I have two Grendel ARs in the works, the one I have furthest along has the Grendel 2 barrel.

The group buy is how I found this forum.

I wanted to get my bolt and barrel from the same place...figured I would run into less problems that way...but will probably wind up with one or two bolts from the group buy.

Thanks!

Sean

Comment

• Kswhitetails
            Chieftain
            • Oct 2016

The GB bolts are rediculously cheap for what you get. Best deal I know of on a great piece of gear.
            Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

Working...
            X