X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 6.5 Grendel Fever
    Bloodstained
    • Dec 2017

I sure do appreciate all that.My budget was such, that if I would have gone with the awesome LaRue upper. I would not have been able get ,dies,brass,bullets,ect...I will shoot this rig and get familiar with its potential , not to compare it to my Savage model 12 6.5 Creedmoor in the process .I have a feeling this will fit my hunting and steel needs , but I will only know with trigger time and some serious bench time ...Thanks ALL for the help and tips, I will keep posting as I proceed down the grendel journey. Always feel free to add to my posts , I dig your insight/experience !
    Last edited by 6.5 Grendel Fever; 12-16-2017, 07:22 PM.
    Christian - American - Gun Owner

Comment

• 6.5 Grendel Fever
      Bloodstained
      • Dec 2017

To add to my upper,,,I ordered some hornady dies, (2) 10 rd steel mags, bought some hornady 123eld bullets, and also some hornady brass...have some H322 powder to try. Knowing I need to keep the velocity up for this round I will most likely end up with 8208 or ar comp .Saw ramshot tac might be a contender. Now just waiting for everything to come in the mail...I will get a dedicated complete lower in the future when funds get back flush .I will not be able to deal with the snow camo lower under the black upper . LOL . I can paint the upper I guess. I almost used a different user name here,,,Rattle Can,,, Gary
      Last edited by 6.5 Grendel Fever; 12-17-2017, 12:02 AM.
      Christian - American - Gun Owner

Comment

Working...
      X