Clear All
  • VikingCruze
    Bloodstained
    • Dec 2017

How do I attach pictures?

• Slappy
    Warrior
    • Feb 2014

Go to the "Go Advanced" then you will see a paper clip click that and you will have to load it from there. BANG BANG!!

Comment

• VASCAR2
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

There is a sticky at the top of this section but here is what BFT posted. You can also use a web hosting service, I use Flickr.

How to post pictures
      1. Go to the lower right corner of the "Quick Reply" section and click on the "Go Advanced" box.

2. In the next screen, below the "Your Message" section and in the "Additional Options" section click the "Manage Attachments" box.

3. In the new window that opens up click the "Add Files" box, and when that pops up another little window click the "Select Files" box. Go find the file(s) on your computer, click on them, and choose "Open." You should see your file(s) in the little window so click "Upload Files."

4. This brings you back to the main File Upload Manager window, and your file(s) should appear down in the Attachments area. Click "Done."

5. This brings you back to the "Additional Options" section and you should see your image file(s) under the "Manage Attachments" box. You can now either "Submit Reply" or "Preview Post."

Note: Make sure your picture is a standard picture file format is not sized too big.

Comment

• bj139
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2017

I use this to down size the photos to medium before posting as VASCAR2 stated.

High resolution images are too large to upload and you will get no indication why it will not upload.

Future versions of Image Resizer for Windows will be available as part of the Microsoft PowerToys.

Comment

• VikingCruze
          Bloodstained
          • Dec 2017

Comment

• VikingCruze
            Bloodstained
            • Dec 2017

Ahh I figured it out. I needed to click full site from my mobile phone first! Attached are screen shots of my mobile phone screen
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X