X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kswhitetails
    Chieftain
    • Oct 2016

That doesn't lead me to believe it was necessarily the mag's fault? Is your rig perhaps improperly gassed? Just food for thought.
    Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• Redomen
      Warrior
      • Jun 2016

This was in my 20” Radical firearms upper with a non adjustable gas block. I have not had issues before so I used my older magazine and it ran flawlessly. I loaded the new mag up and will let it sit for a week or two before trying it again.

Comment

• kcb38
        Warrior
        • Jun 2017

Originally posted by Kswhitetails View Post
        The E-Lander 17 rounder I got from Larue with my Grendel has a depressed front wall because the top spot weld is so deep. The entire front of the magazine wall is depressed inward, lessening the OAL allowable in that particular magazine.
        I just got 4 mags from LaRue. Two 17 rd mags that were perfect but two 10s that looked the way you described. One of them just went back because it was causing the follower to bind and not return to the top of the mag freely.
        - Kirk -

Comment

Working...
        X