X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sneaky one
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Good news Ruger, ! We can only bear so much bad news any more. Wife and I lost 6 Relatives since 2014 , both my parents, wifes Mom, Aunt, 2 uncles- geeeze leave us alone!

We need as many forum members yappin as is possibile. Sorry for vicadian pain med speak, injured meds here ro roe...knee injury

I'm takining Ibu tomorrows. This stuff is not cool with me, oh man more water should detune this stuff ?
    Last edited by sneaky one; 01-10-2018, 03:44 AM.

Comment

• Sticks
      Chieftain
      • Dec 2016

Originally posted by sneaky one View Post
      Good news Ruger, ! We can only bear so much bad news any more. Wife and I lost 6 Relatives since 2014 , both my parents, wifes Mom, Aunt, 2 uncles- geeeze leave us alone!

We need as many forum members yappin as is possibile. Sorry for vicadian pain med speak, injured meds here ro roe...knee injury

I'm takining Ibu tomorrows. This stuff is not cool with me, oh man more water should detune this stuff ?
      Not that bad Sneaky, I did not notice a difference.
      Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

• rabiddawg
        Chieftain
        • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Sticks View Post
        Not that bad Sneaky, I did not notice a difference.
        LOL good one
        Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...2-Yd-Whitetail

Comment

• jackthemundy
          Bloodstained
          • Jan 2018

Will add him to our prayer list tomorrow at church.

Comment

• 1075 tech
            Warrior
            • Apr 2015

Still in our thoughts and prayers. Any update?

Comment

• kmon
              Chieftain
              • Feb 2015

First let me thank each and every one for the prayers and well wishes. The only reason I can log on today and type this is the good lord wanted me to still be here on earth a while longer. I ask him every day to let me know why I am still here and what I need to do for according to all he Doctors I have talked with, the only reason I am still here can only be explained as a miracle. After hearing about what I went through and am still here I have to agree with them

Bad night of diabetes management with bad stomach virus I apparently got food down but not insulin at some point which drove blood sugars to over 1000. Basically a diabetic coma on the end that very few survive. Last thing I remember is calling a co-worker on Friday night that I would not make our planned hunt Saturday. I was found on a wellness check on 12-19 unresponsive in my house from a wellness check from work by the local Police. My blood sugar was like I said over 1K and sever hypothermia at 84.5 degree temperature. Spent from the 19th to the 29th in intubation with the tubes removed on the 29th. Very early in the morning on 12/30 (my birthday) I coded from a heart attack, 2+ minutes of CPR and a shock got the ticker going again. Another couple days of intubation and several more days in ICU. After all that the Kidneys were not working so was told expect dialysis the rest of my life. I am not candidate for stents so when I am deamed strong enough will be looking at double or triple bypass surgery. Currently in rehab learning how to walk again among other things and working on strength building. It is amazing how much one can loose in 3 weeks or so of no movement.

So basically doing much better but still a long way to go.

Thank you all for your support and please keep me in your prayers,

Comment

• NugginFutz
                Chieftain
                • Aug 2013

So glad to hear you're doing so well, K. Prayers continue, and I will pass the news of your wondrous improvement on to the local folks at the Abq store.
                If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                  Administrator
                  • Feb 2011

Duuude. Wow. Glad you're hanging in there. Thank God! Will keep praying.
                  :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• biodsl
                    Chieftain
                    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by kmon View Post
                    First let me thank each and every one for the prayers and well wishes. The only reason I can log on today and type this is the good lord wanted me to still be here on earth a while longer. I ask him every day to let me know why I am still here and what I need to do...
                    Welcome back Kmon! Glad you're still with us. I don't pretend to know the good Lord's plan, but maybe you just weren't done imparting your wisdom to this forum. God is good. Prayers answered.
                    Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?

Comment

• Sticks
                      Chieftain
                      • Dec 2016

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you are doing. Glad to hear you are on the mend.
                      Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

• just_john
                        Chieftain
                        • Sep 2012

Welcome Home, kmon! Glad to have you back. Prayers will continue until we see you back at the store.

Comment

• sneaky one
                          Chieftain
                          • Mar 2011

kmon, do you think that we would have left you behind? We are all here for you. I never doubted your recovery. Find the best path to figure out the issues. Sugar is a beatch.

You should be able to recover from this bad episode. Good to see you back in action .

Comment

• bj139
                            Chieftain
                            • Mar 2017

Glad to hear you are feeling better.

A low carb diet may be useful in improving your health.

I have lost 60 lbs by following a low carb diet. I do 3 pullups every morning.

Many people freak out when I mention low carb so I will stop unless asked about it.
                            Last edited by bj139; 01-25-2018, 02:06 AM.

Comment

• Rugerfan.64
                              Warrior
                              • May 2014

Glad to hear this Kmon, prayer does indeed work, I know you have a long road to recovery. I am glad for you to have the opportunity. Get well and God Bless. Give a call when you get back to the 'Sip, it'd be good to see you. Just take your time and get well.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
                                Chieftain
                                • Oct 2016

Very nice to have a good update. "Any landing you can walk away from is a good landing." - citation needed.

Will keep you in our thoughts and prayers, and will keep checking back for updates. Good luck with bypass, hopefully, this will end the temporary medical struggles, and don't lose hope on your kidneys. They came back for me. Even when I was told the same thing. And yes, you do lose it quickly, stay active!

Be well, and be encouraged.
                                Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

Working...
                                X