Clear All
  • Big Red Ram
    Unwashed
    • Dec 2017

New guy from Wisconsin

• 65Whelen
    Warrior
    • Sep 2014

You've come the right place. Lots of good guys willing to share their knowledge and experience. Welcome to the Horde.

Comment

• just_john
      Chieftain
      • Sep 2012

Welcome to the Clan, BRR, from the Great Nation of Texas! We complain at 30^F, but -2? Didn't know there was such a thing. What part of the world are you in?
      You will be hard pressed to ask an original stupid question. You may come up with an original way to phrase it, but.... This forum and some of the folks here are one of the best sources of knowledge of all things Grendel and pretty much so for all thinkgs AR/MSR. And it is user / family friendly!
      Enjoy your time here, buckle up for a friendly and exciting ride. And remember, building Grendels is a very addictive process.

Comment

• Big Red Ram
        Unwashed
        • Dec 2017

Thanks Just_Johni am just south of the football capital of the world Green Bay, WI.
        Believe it or not it’s -9 this morning, that where it’s so cold your face hurts LOL,

Comment

• VASCAR2
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Welcome to the Forum Big Red Ram, plenty cold down south in sunny Beloit Wi!

Comment

• Texas
            Chieftain
            • Jun 2016

Welcome to the forum Big Red Ram. Buy the best barrel, bolt and trigger your budget will allow.

Comment

• Frontier Gear
              Warrior
              • Nov 2017

Welcome from Washington State Big Red Ram. It was minus 3 here yesterday. Both of mine did really well in the bitter cold today.
              Engineer, FFL and Pastor

Comment

• rball
                Unwashed
                • Nov 2014

Welcome. You're about 4 degress colder than me. Janesville is where I am.

Comment

• earlwb
                  Bloodstained
                  • Dec 2017

Welcome from way down here in Texas. While it isn't that cold down here, we are getting pretty cold for our area this weekend though.

Comment

• Drillboss
                    Warrior
                    • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Big Red Ram View Post
                    Thanks Just_Johni am just south of the football capital of the world Green Bay, WI.
                    Believe it or not it’s -9 this morning, that where it’s so cold your face hurts LOL,
                    Oh 'Ram. I have to question your logic. Big Red = Oklahoma Sooners = football capital of the world (at least the college world and I know this might stir up my north Texas neighbors).

That said welcome to the forum. Our football opinions usually don't get in the way of our gun opinions.

BTW, can someone please close the door up there? It's getting really cold down here.

Comment

• IescapedCali
                      Warrior
                      • Sep 2017

Originally posted by Big Red Ram View Post
                      The Badgers are looking good tonight, too! Welcome to the Horde. You can keep that minus 9 stuff. We moved out of Eau Claire in '74 because of that.

Comment

• NugginFutz
                        Chieftain
                        • Aug 2013

We left the Eau Claire / Baldwin area in 1950. Left behind the family Dairy Farm and many friends.

Still, GO PACK GO!
                        Last edited by NugginFutz; 12-31-2017, 05:22 AM.
                        If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• blackholegun
                          Bloodstained
                          • Oct 2017

Hey Big Red, welcome from a fellow cheese head from the Fox valley area.
                          The cold is making the lakes safer anyway, people driving vehicles all over area lakes.
                          I think you will find this sight to be incredibly helpful with your build, great people with a lot of knowledge
                          Everything I enjoy doing is either illegal, immoral or, just to damn expensive

Comment

• Frontier Gear
                            Warrior
                            • Nov 2017

I feel your pain. -4 this morning.
                            Engineer, FFL and Pastor

Comment

• bj139
                              Chieftain
                              • Mar 2017

It seemed pretty cold here at 10 degrees ABOVE zero but now I'm feeling warmer.
                              Thanks everyone and welcome Big Red Ram.
                              Remember, there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers.
                              Last edited by bj139; 01-02-2018, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X