• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Princess_Jamie
    Bloodstained
    • Dec 2017

Hello, Jamie from PA

Hello, I'm Jamie from south central PA, long time troll of shooting forums and now that I have 6.5 grendel parts on oder, I figure I would get active in the grendel community. This would be my second 6.5 caliber build and first caliber other than 223 in a semi-auto platform. Other than that, I am just a simple girl who likes to do a lot of outdoors things and my hobbies include firearms(obvious), cars(jeeps mainly, have 2 cj's), and electronics(its my job also). anyway, feel free to ask any questions.
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum Princess_Jamie!

Comment

• just_john
      Chieftain
      • Sep 2012

Welcome to the Clan, Jamie, from the Great Nation of Texas! Glad to see you here! Your intro is fascinating! What is your other 6.5?

Comment

• Frontier Gear
        Warrior
        • Nov 2017

Welcome Jamie.
        I too would like to see the other Grendel as well as the Jeeps. Here are my Jeeps. Alas I had to sell the old 1955 CJ5 to my cousin to help facilitate the move out here. It was my grandfather's that I had inherited. Many of us learned how to drive in that old thing, including both my parents, my cousins and myself. The 1987 YJ is my daily driver and the TJ is my wife's toy.

Wrangler 1.jpg

Wrangler 2.jpg

CJ.jpg
        Engineer, FFL and Pastor

Comment

• Dcommoncents
          Warrior
          • Jul 2017

Welcome from your neighbor in Western PA!

Comment

• bj139
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2017

Welcome, Jamie.

Comment

• Princess_Jamie
              Bloodstained
              • Dec 2017

Thank you all for the warm welcome. My other 6.5 was a 260rem, Savage short action, mcgowen precision barrell, Bushnell elite. As far as my jeeps, one is an 60 early 5 and the other an 83 cj7.

Comment

• Texas
                Chieftain
                • Jun 2016

Welcome to the forum Princess_Jamie from a Northern Province of the Republic of Texas. You will find an eclectic group of people on this site. I use a 1946 GPW for a farm vehicle (one year older than me).

Comment

• LRRPF52
                  Super Moderator
                  • Sep 2014

Welcome aboard.

We try to maintain a family-friendly forum environment here, so feel free to ask any questions you have without concern over being ridiculed or dismissed.

If you see any conduct that violates the forum rules for the unruly, contact mods and we'll take care of it quickly.

I have a bunch of kids myself and don't want to be ashamed if they ever look over my shoulder. One of them has a photographic and chronographic memory, so she remembers everything she sees and what day it happened on...going back years.

She remembers the calendar day and the week day as well, so my wife and I are frequently astonished at the details she recalls pertaining to events and time. It definitely keeps us on our toes.
                  NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• sneaky one
                    Chieftain
                    • Mar 2011

Yes , welcome in Jamie, I missed this ---- It's awesome to get more input from the Grrr Gals. It's a great round for all.

I have been a big promotor of getting all the gals on here to chime in, without being embarrassed, or worried of asking , about this round, and telling of the experiences they had while shooting , and , or loading ammo for it. Many here to chat with for knowledge, and etc.

I think that you helped raise the - it's okay to be on here and be a part of this forum as a Grrr Gal- bar. Thanks for your ideas , and insights.

My wife gives you a big 2 thumbs up for girl power.!

L-52, I need to talk to you about the human brain----wowsers! FIL, was same.

Comment

• earlwb
                      Bloodstained
                      • Dec 2017

Welcome to the forum from down here in Texas.

Comment

Working...
                      X