• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kswhitetails
    Chieftain
    • Oct 2016

MI G3M FDE 15" - Seekins NOXZ Mlok 15" in Black

Horde:

I have two hand guards for sale. When I bought my Larue Grendel, keymod was the only option available. So, my Mlok (Which I prefer, but the slight preference isn't worth the cost of buying yet another hand guard from Mr Larue) are being shed as I standardized to the KM versions across my AR platform stable, and having these two around leads to multiplying Grendels which the wife isn't convinced is necessary - yet.

First is my MI Gen 3 Mlok in FDE. I used this on my BCM Recce so it has a few marks, but you have to look close. I have the original packaging and hardware, as well as some ERGO Mlok covers, and a polymer rail section for a bipod included. I'm asking $140 net to me. I replaced this with my Larue 11" and just like it better on my BCM. https://www.midwestindustriesinc.com...-g3m15-blk.htm

Second is a Seekins NOXZ Mlok 15" that I had modified by removing the anti-rotation tabs to enable using it with Billet uppers. The thing is solid without them, the mounting system is stout. I bought it for a previous hunting/target build that wasn't going to see treatment that would have warranted the necessity of the rotation tabs anyway. There is pretty shiny aluminum showing where the tabs were machined squared with the top rail. The work was done at Gunworks Machine here where I get my FFL Xfers done so it was done right, it's not a hacksaw job. Again, I have the mounting hardware, and box and paperwork it will ship with. It was mounted, and there was a burr on the nut that I didn't know about it until I removed it. So, there is a mark inside the tube at the burr, but is otherwise in perfect shape. I'd like $120 net to me. http://www.seekinsprecision.com/noxs-mlok-rail-1-1.html

I have pictures to send, and will be happy to text or email additional pictures.

I'd let both go for $260 shipped.

Untitled by ., on Flickr

Untitled by ., on Flickr
    Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.
  • Kswhitetails
    Chieftain
    • Oct 2016

$130/110
    Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

Working...
    X