• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AppalachianGunSlinger
    Bloodstained
    • Nov 2017

Larue Releases SUURG 2.0 Integrated with Grendel and Valkyrie

Any check out and see Larue new integral release that they did for a SOCOM Integrated Upper project. Would be all over it especially at the 20% off right now if I didn’t just have my wife gift me one of their rifles for Xmas. Damnit Larue you and Noveske are gonna be the death of me. Already planning on their 6.5 Creedmore M110 Build for next Christmas and their Suppressor too. Now it looks like I might be in for a dedicated upper. Especially since you can add a lower. Now I remember why I don’t have a credit card. Haha

Take a look. Just got the email the other day.

Larue just released there Grendel / Integrated Suppressor on a 11.5”. The SUURG 2.0

Comes: Not assembled

And some manufactures say not to do it with their platform. Heck even my current build I will be runn8ng either an AAC SDN6 or my Liberty Mystic X. Pressures are not any different than a 556, don’t get why one would say not too unless their bolt is inferior and has issues with the over gassing?
    Last edited by AppalachianGunSlinger; 12-31-2017, 07:51 PM.
  • jonny rotton
    Warrior
    • Dec 2015

when you buy this do you get the upper complete without the suppessor that is held by your dealer?? is that how it works?

Comment

• jonny rotton
      Warrior
      • Dec 2015

i got a wild hair and went ahead and ordered one.

Comment

• AppalachianGunSlinger
        Bloodstained
        • Nov 2017

Yes you get the upper and they ship suppressor to your dealer when the dealer transfer comes through waiting on your paperwork.

Btw I beleive it is unassembled? Like their other kits. Have to double check on that contact Larue.

Comment

• AppalachianGunSlinger
          Bloodstained
          • Nov 2017

Lucky man. Wish I could. Please do a good write up with some vid very interesting .

Comment

• explorecaves
            Warrior
            • Sep 2014

Been hearing good things about this package.....

Comment

• jonny rotton
              Warrior
              • Dec 2015

the very long wait will be difficult to handle, so i ordered one uu kit in 6.5 of course. but i got it in ude. that should be different.

Comment

• AppalachianGunSlinger
                Bloodstained
                • Nov 2017

Wait shouldn’t be more than a uu kit. Mark s hell bent on making this enjoyable. His words. The plan is to send th Upper sans the suppressor to the customer to use while waiting the NFA jail time for the can. Can’t beat that at a now promised minus 90days in hand for upper parts, think it will end up only being better too as I see a trend of lowering all perceptions of waiting for a Larue product especially rifles and uppers.

Comment

• jonny rotton
                  Warrior
                  • Dec 2015

i ordered the kit 12/31/17. i ordered a uu kit two days later and have that now. i am still waiting for the suurg kit. i am hoping it comes soon.

Comment

• jonny rotton
                    Warrior
                    • Dec 2015

has anyone actually ordered one and have it yet??? my wait is almost at eleven weeks now. i was told that they are making the 5.56 ones first. hmmmm
                    the 8-12 weeks that was estimated seems to be too optimistic. they take your money when you order it and all you can do is wait and wait. i ordered on the third day they were available. i hope its worth the loooong wait.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
                      Chieftain
                      • Oct 2016

It is. Worry not, you can trust in the goods.
                      Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• jonny rotton
                        Warrior
                        • Dec 2015

its been 4 months now and have not heard a word. the last time i called larue they would not tell me anything. i also have a lower on order that has not come. their 8-12 weeks time frame was waaaaaay off. hmmmmmmmm good thing they took my money upfront. if anyone knows anything, please let me know.

Comment

• Klem
                          Chieftain
                          • Aug 2013

You could ask for your money back and build a Frankengun with an Olympic-quality barrel. Almost guaranteed it will shoot smaller groups than the laRue.

Comment

• jonny rotton
                            Warrior
                            • Dec 2015

i ordered the suurg at a discounted price. i also ordered a ultimate upper kit too. i did get that in a somewhat timely manner. the matching lower i ordered is still in progress.
                            my patience is wearing thin now. i do have other grendels but that suurg was very enticing.

Comment

• Sticks
                              Chieftain
                              • Dec 2016

If the gunsmith trashed your Larue, he just bought an upper and gas system, you get the new barrel from the ultimate upper kit.

I don't know that you can compare another MFG to Larue, or anyone else. All have their own reps.

Bartlien, Shilen, Krieger, Proof Research, or Lilja would be about the only ones that I would accept as replacements if I had a tier one barrel trashed by someone other than me.
                              Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

Working...
                              X