• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Camo8083
    Unwashed
    • Dec 2017

Greetings from Los Angeles

Just signed up but have been viewing the site for over a year. Purchased a Radical Firearms upper 24" 1:9 and so far very impressed with the way it shoots. Testing loads at 200 yds is going well first rounds downrange on 11/11/17. I'm looking to get back into NRA mid and long range competition using the Grendel. Looking for shooters in the LA area to shoot with. Great Forum lots of good info being exchanged which helped me finally make my choice in the upper set up. See you at the range!
  • IescapedCali
    Warrior
    • Sep 2017

Welcome, from Nevada.

Comment

• VASCAR2
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum Camo8083!

Comment

• earlwb
        Bloodstained
        • Dec 2017

Welcome from here in Texas.

Comment

• Texas
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2016

Welcome to the forum Camo083 from North Texas.

Comment

• LRRPF52
            Super Moderator
            • Sep 2014

Welcome aboard. Are you still able to shoot up in Angeles National Forrest?
            NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• Camo8083
              Unwashed
              • Dec 2017

I only go to designated ranges ...2 burned down in this last fire both should be back open by spring.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
                Chieftain
                • Oct 2016

Welcome. Good luck finding guys to shoot with, this would be a great way to spend warm afternoons.
                Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• TropicalVibe
                  Warrior
                  • Mar 2015

Hey Camo, I'm also holed up here in SoCal. Not the best place to exercise your 2nd rights, but we do the best we can, with what we have. It's a shame that Angeles burned down, I liked shooting there on weekdays. I hope they come back soon!

I like golf as much as I like shoot, so 18 holes in January is a luxury compared to most of the country. But bullet buttons and 10-round mags do suck!

Comment

• sneaky one
                    Chieftain
                    • Mar 2011

Welcome in Camo. Yes - the laws in your state are ridiculous... Vote out the problem politicians! Ahhhhh

Comment

• DontWorryScro
                      Unwashed
                      • Jan 2018

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
                      Welcome aboard. Are you still able to shoot up in Angeles National Forrest?
                      Has it been rebuilt yet from the fires? Broke my heart to see the place on fire in pictures. I grew up shooting there with my dad.

Comment

• just_john
                        Chieftain
                        • Sep 2012

Welcome to the Clan, camo8083, from the Great Nation of Texas!

Comment

• longlickfriends77
                          Bloodstained
                          • Jan 2018

welcome camo8083, The laws yall have must really be hard to handle my friend.....

Comment

• bigdaddyflo
                            Bloodstained
                            • Dec 2016

Welcome to the forum from the greater Houston area. I was in San Diego a few weeks ago and spoke to a LGS owner - you guys are getting screwed by your representatives.

Just in case your not aware...
                            Welcome to the California DOJ Bureau of Firearms The Bureau of Firearms serves the people of California through education, regulation, and enforcement actions regarding the manufacture, sales, ownership, safety training, and transfer of firearms. Bureau of Firearms staff will be leaders in providing firearms expertise and information to law enforcement, legislators, and the general public in a comprehensive program to promote legitimate and responsible firearms possession and use by California residents.

Comment

• Camo8083
                              Unwashed
                              • Dec 2017

I went with the AR Maglock for now that is the easiest way to go featherless. At least they are not trying to take my horse yet....

Comment

Working...
                              X