X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • murfvol
    Bloodstained
    • Oct 2016

Bud's has ELD-M for $15.69, and SST for $19.11. Both have free shipping.

Comment

• grendelhunter16
      Unwashed
      • Feb 2017

I second that 98Z, I just ordered a bolt from Huckleberry Arms last Friday. Received a phone call from them due to an issue on my address entry on the same day and it was shipped out that same day. The bolt arrived on Monday, with a hand written note about our conversation on Friday, thanking me for ordering with them, and letting me know that they will soon be offering C products Grendel magazines. Excellent service and excellent price on the Toolcraft bolt, would definitely recommend them.

Comment

• mdewitt71
        Warrior
        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by 98Z View Post
        http://www.huckleberryarms.com/TOOLC...nc_6.5g_bn.htm

This was an excellent heads-up on Pg 4, for the Toolcraft 6.5G BCGs. I ordered 2 last week and they shipped out fast. Received them in just a couple days. Excellent service from Huckleberry Arms, and a killer price on them, at $79 ea. Very, very cool.
        Originally posted by grendelhunter16 View Post
        I second that 98Z, I just ordered a bolt from Huckleberry Arms last Friday. Received a phone call from them due to an issue on my address entry on the same day and it was shipped out that same day. The bolt arrived on Monday, with a hand written note about our conversation on Friday, thanking me for ordering with them, and letting me know that they will soon be offering C products Grendel magazines. Excellent service and excellent price on the Toolcraft bolt, would definitely recommend them.

Yep, that was my finding too... figured I would share about the NiB BCG as well.
        I have my NiB 6.5G BGC already, it looks to be build very nice and the coating is better than others I have seen and ranks up there with my FailZero NiB BCG (top notch).
        I am still waiting for my upper to actually shoot it though.

Huckleberry Firearms is a great place and I will do business there more.
        Jason Bennett from Huckleberry answered my many emails and questions vey quickly and even sent a personal note with my order.

I did speak with ToolCraft about the BCG.
        It uses the standard 5.56 length bolt with a special firing pin.
        There is great many positive reviews from the Monmouth Reloading's website.
        ToolCraft LIFETIME "no questions" warranty is said to be top notch and I was told if I ever had any issues to feel free to contact them.
        ― George Orwell

Comment

• 82HALO
          Warrior
          • Nov 2015

Couldn't pass this up either! Just ordered one!

Comment

• mdram
            Warrior
            • Sep 2016

Originally posted by mdewitt71 View Post
            I did speak with ToolCraft about the BCG.
            It uses the standard 5.56 length bolt with a special firing pin.
            this is kinda worrisome, why not do it right and use a standard ar firing pin?
            what if someone does not know this and uses a standard pin?
            just some targets for printing
            https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...xQ?usp=sharing

Comment

• 98Z
              Warrior
              • Jan 2018

Toolcraft has been doing this for a long, long time, for many manufacturers. They're a pretty large supplier to the OEMs. Look at it from their perspective - which part is easier to modify? The bolt, or the firing pin? That's the way I'd do it, if it was my company.

Comment

• mdewitt71
                Warrior
                • Dec 2016

If you know Toolcraft than you will know there is nothing "Worrisome"......
                Bottom line is the number of Toolcraft 6.5 BCGs out there and 100% Lifetime warranty, I will take my chances but, as weil my other Tookcraft stuff, I have no worries.
                ― George Orwell

Comment

• mdram
                  Warrior
                  • Sep 2016

its not the quality of the bcg, and i am not questioning toolcrafts warranty.
                  its not as the round was designed.
                  is this stated on the package?
                  how is a buyer to know? its a special firing pin?

Comment

• 98Z
                    Warrior
                    • Jan 2018

Same way you find out that the DPMS GII (308) firing pin is WAY different than any other Large Frame 308 firing pin - tech it out when you have one, or find out once there's an issue with it. If you don't tech it out when you have it apart, and you never have an issue with it, then you'll never know...

Comment

• mdram
                      Warrior
                      • Sep 2016

need a bcg for the monster bolt?
                      59.99 from psa

Comment

• Kswhitetails
                        Chieftain
                        • Oct 2016

Primary Arms has the Strike Viper PDW in black and fde on sale for $199.

DetailsStrike Industries products are designed by shooting experts for the shooting sportsman. The Strike Industries PDW stock represents the pinnacle of ultra-compact PDW systems. Collapsed, the compact PDW allows greater maneuverability in close quarters or vehicular operations. When needed, the rapid deployment system instantly springs to the extended position for greater stability. This drop-in solution has been carefully engineered to provide flexibility, allowing the use of standard bolt carriers, while retaining reliability. A low footprint shoulder weld increases comfort and controllability while the included rubberized cheek rest creates a comfortable cheek weld.Features:6061-T6 tube and mount4140 nitride rodsPolymer buttpadThermoplastic polyurethane cheek padAmbidextrous push button deploymentCompatible with standard bolt carriersBuilt in QD attachmentOverall length (16" barrel): 28.5” collapsed, 32” extendedLength of pull: 7.5” collapsed, 11” extendedBuffer tube length: 5.45"Weight: 20.2 ozNot compatible with Law Tactical folding adapterNotice from the manufacturer:“A non-permanent adhesive may be desired to more securely affix cheek rest.”“Note: Not compatible with large frame AR. (LR308, AR10, etc.)”“Compatible with Angstad Arms 9mm, PSA 9mm. The PDW will likely work with any 9mm AR that does NOT use a proprietary buffer assembly.”See More

DetailsStrike Industries products are designed by shooting experts for the shooting sportsman with the PDW stock being no exception. The Strike Industries PDW stock represents the pinnacle of ultra-compact PDW systems. While collapsed, the compact PDW stock improves maneuverability in close quarters or vehicular operations. For situations when greater stability is needed, simply press the button to rapidly deploy the stock to the extended position. This drop-in solution has been carefully engineered to provide flexibility, allowing the use of standard bolt carriers, while retaining reliability. A low footprint shoulder weld increases comfort and controllability while the included rubberized cheek rest creates a comfortable cheek weld.Features:Compatible with AR-15 Mil-Spec receivers / Angstadt Arms 9mm / PSA 9mm6061-T6 tube and mount4140 nitride rodsPolymer buttpadThermoplastic polyurethane cheek padAmbidextrous push-button deploymentCompatible with standard bolt carriersBuilt-in QD attachmentOverall length (16" barrel): 28.5” collapsed, 32” extendedLength of pull: 7.5” collapsed, 11” extendedBuffer tube length: 5.45"Weight: 20.2 ozNot compatible with Law Tactical folding adapterNotice from the manufacturer:“A non-permanent adhesive may be desired to more securely affix cheek rest.”“Note: Not compatible with large frame AR. (LR308, AR10, etc.)”“Compatible with Angstad Arms 9mm, PSA 9mm. The PDW will likely work with any 9mm AR that does NOT use a proprietary buffer assembly.”See More
                        Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• 6.5_fanatic
                          Bloodstained
                          • Dec 2017

Ballistic tip sale. Free shipping with over 50 dollar order.

Comment

• Armadillo66
                            Bloodstained
                            • Dec 2017

Classic Firearms barrels 20% off, I just ordered a 18" heavy straight flute 1:8 5R Nitride for $80

Comment

• Tex Nomex
                              Warrior
                              • Dec 2017

Right to Bear Deal of the Day/Presidents Day Sale. Super low price on lightened carrier, good price on AP 15" M-Lok HG, etc...
                              "The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed."
                              -- Alexander Hamilton, The Federalist Papers at 184-188

Comment

• Armadillo66
                                Bloodstained
                                • Dec 2017

20" Faxon Gunner barrel decent price, https://www.righttobear.com/Faxon-Fi...5a58r20ngq.htm

oops 5.56, Right to bear does not stock 6.5 stuff, but sure has some great prices on their President's Day sale for everything else you might need to complete one and they say "no surprise backorders, if you can add it to your cart it is in stock
                                Last edited by Armadillo66; 02-17-2018, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X