• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BluntForceTrauma
    Administrator
    • Feb 2011

2018 6.5 Grendel Deals

The Vile Unwashed masses of the Horde are howling for good deals. You find one, let the rest of us in on it and we will gather like wolves on a downed moose!
    :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
  • Irbuff
    Bloodstained
    • Aug 2017

I just noticed aero precision is now selling grendel barrels. No complete uppers but barrels by themselves. Type 2 chambers

Comment

• Red Dawn
      Warrior
      • Nov 2016

Geiselle on sale at Brownells
      "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

• js8588
        Warrior
        • Jul 2017

Originally posted by Red Dawn View Post
        Geiselle on sale at Brownells
        Of course the Super Charging Handles are $20 cheaper than when I bought 3 of them... Oh well, I need at least one more.

Comment

• Red Dawn
          Warrior
          • Nov 2016

Originally posted by js8588 View Post
          Of course the Super Charging Handles are $20 cheaper than when I bought 3 of them... Oh well, I need at least one more.
          Never fails sounds like you got the same kinda luck I carry around..
          "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

• howl
            Warrior
            • Nov 2015

Burris MTAC 4.5-14x at Cabelas for $250

Comment

• Kswhitetails
              Chieftain
              • Oct 2016

Originally posted by howl View Post
              Burris MTAC 4.5-14x at Cabelas for $250
              Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• Gringoloco
                Warrior
                • Dec 2017

VG6 gamma 65 muzzle device for $45.74 plus shipping http://www.monmouthreloading.com/sho...muzzle-device/

Comment

• glakey
                  Unwashed
                  • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Gringoloco View Post
                  VG6 gamma 65 muzzle device for $45.74 plus shipping http://www.monmouthreloading.com/sho...muzzle-device/
                  this has caught my eye i need to throw something on the end of my barrel and don't want to spend over $50, anyone have anything good to say about this? AR grendel is going to be used strictly for hunting so i'm worried about it throwing up dust of the ground if I'm laying down predator hunting.

Comment

• AppalachianGunSlinger
                    Bloodstained
                    • Nov 2017

Love mine though I did get mine for $40. Do note the cag device will not fit. Although it will slide over it it is not long enough and only covers it partially, was made for the 556 version.that said. M limited use on my gun recoil was equivilant to another break on a DD in 556 shooting 75gr mod1 mk2 in 6.5 grendel. Did not notice any muzzle rise over 556. Quick to return to target and was able to track target in 1-6 at 6x throughout the shot.

Comment

• Harpoon1
                      Chieftain
                      • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Irbuff View Post
                      I just noticed aero precision is now selling grendel barrels. No complete uppers but barrels by themselves. Type 2 chambers
                      Just purchased a Grendel barrel from BA. Shot Aero Precision an email and according to them, they will be coming out with complete uppers and rifles in 6.5 Grendel "in the very near future"!

Comment

• kcb38
                        Warrior
                        • Jun 2017

Not Grendel specific but Midway has their Pro Series shooting mat on sale for 30 bucks.
                        - Kirk -

Comment

• Red Dawn
                          Warrior
                          • Nov 2016

Aero has complete 6.5 Grendel uppers up now :

Click Here

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                            Administrator
                            • Feb 2011

This morning I got an email from SGAmmo.com saying Wolf 65G steel-case was back in stock. Although, when I clicked on the link to this ammo on their website, it still wasn't activated. I'd call them if you're in the market for this now.
                            :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• Sean Boburk
                              Bloodstained
                              • Dec 2017

Primary arms has the Rise Armament RA-140 trigger on sale for $80. I have not tried this one yet (so can't recommend from personal experience), but have seen a few people recommending them. I have a couple on order from DVOR that have not come yet...

Sean

Comment

Working...
                              X