• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jason miller
    Warrior
    • Dec 2016

Barrett working on a Mini action

Just putting this here...

If others out there are hoping Barrett produces this rifle in .223 Remington? I'm really enjoying my .308 Win and would really like to own one in .223 Rem too. Fingers crossed and for you lefties as well.

So far it looks like .224 Valkyrie and .223 are "confirmed" with mention of other chamberings in the works. Maybe there will be a Grendel. If so, it will probably be the best production version yet, since Barrett seems to be the only mass-producer that has any idea what kind of twists and magazine box lengths are best suited for the more aerodynamic bullets that people are finally gravitating toward.
  • Stinky Coyote
    Warrior
    • Dec 2017

NULA (New Ultra Light Arms) has a mini-action too, i'm betting they'd do a 6.5g. Get one before the legend can no longer make you one? As a sheep hunter that's a drool rifle right there imo. Sub five pounds no problem. If ever i was to get a nula, the grendel would be the only...i mean easy choice imo.

I'd like to see kimber do a mini action mountain ascent/montana etc. in the grendel! Another drool rifle for a sheep guys. Hope to see this cartridge blow up and the mini-actions along with it!

Comment

• Hoytec
      Bloodstained
      • Mar 2017

Originally posted by jason miller View Post
      Just putting this here...

If others out there are hoping Barrett produces this rifle in .223 Remington? I'm really enjoying my .308 Win and would really like to own one in .223 Rem too. Fingers crossed and for you lefties as well.

Comment

Working...
      X