• bj139
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2017

Pictures? Good idea.

Comment

• BCHunter
      Warrior
      • Jan 2018

Aero Precision enhanced handguard is 1.724 wide...1.907 tall under rail for gas tube,...also slides on and secured with 8 screws to there barrrel nut, and doesn't screw on. If that helps at all.

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
        Warrior
        • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Sniper338 View Post
        I like the long handguards for getting the f class bipod as far out on the gun as I can. Wish I could find a 20-22 inch handguard...
        Really i wish someone, anyone would make just a straight Ti tube any length. Barrel nut combo similar to ALG. simple, clean, strong. Perforated like the troy alpha with squid grips and real backing nut plates not keyhole or mlok.. Just good old fashioned PITA to install but bullet proof and last forever..

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
          Warrior
          • Nov 2016

Originally posted by bj139 View Post
          Rex is my favorite YouTuber. No nonsense.

I sense a schedule 40 bipod extension in my future.

Gotta walk the dog now and think about bipod extension design.

This device might need its own thread in the future.
          Agreed.. I need to re watch all of his videos. He highlights some amazing gear.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
            Chieftain
            • Oct 2016

FOUND IT!

Mark over at PF posted a picture this morning of his new 20 and 22" Samurai Mlok hand guards in the white. They are going to be available through Precision Firearms soon! Best of luck Sniper.
            Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• PrecisionFirearms
              Warrior
              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Kswhitetails View Post
              FOUND IT!

Mark over at PF posted a picture this morning of his new 20 and 22" Samurai Mlok hand guards in the white. They are going to be available through Precision Firearms soon! Best of luck Sniper.
              Our Samurai handguards will not work with Bull Barrel .936 Gas Blocks especially the SLR type with a large bump on the side.
              "Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."

Comment

Working...
              X