• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PRL4314
    Unwashed
    • Jan 2018

Hello from NNY

Just joined, after lurking for a month, trying to get some answers to some of my reloading questions. Just built my first 6.5G this month, around an AA 24" Overwatch upper. Need a new hobby after retiring from NYSP, and being unable to hunt much anymore due to two back injuries and three surgeries, I thought I'd build a rifle with some distance capabilities. It is all ready to go, just waiting on the feet of snow to go from the range. Look forward to learning as much as I can from all of you about the Grendel!
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum PRL4314 from another retired LEO. I have a Friend who is also a retired LEO who has a 24” AA upper. It shoots real good and he’s used it to take several antelope in Wyoming.

Comment

• 1075 tech
      Warrior
      • Apr 2015

Welcome from SNY. As a retired NYSP, you'll at least have friends to protect you from the UN-SAFE Act here behind enemy lines in New Yorkistan. Grendel is good for everything.

Comment

• just_john
        Chieftain
        • Sep 2012

Welcome to the Clan, PRL4314, from the Great Natopn of Texas! The Grendel is an ideal solution for you. Have posted on several other threads about a nephew who severed his spine falling from a tree stand, now paralyzed from mid-back down. He still craved to hunt so he got Grendelized and is back in the woods. Critters don't seem mind the tire tracks as much as they did footprints.

Comment

• Texas
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2016

Welcome to the forum PRL4314.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
            Chieftain
            • Oct 2016

Welcome aboard sir. Feel free to share your own thoughts as you embark on the Grendel Express.
            Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• sneaky one
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2011

Welcome in PRL- good to see a many officers signed up here. We are all here for each other as a solid team.

Comment

Working...
              X