• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wldkodiak
    Unwashed
    • Jan 2018

Alexander Arms 6.5 Grendel Limited Run AR

Hey Guys!

This is my dream gun.... but I have to sell it!

Please pass along to anyone who might be interested...

I need the money for a moose trip to alaska!

thanks!

• Kswhitetails
    Chieftain
    • Oct 2016

Originally posted by bwaites View Post
    Articles for sale here are not endorsed in any way by the owners or moderators of the 6.5 Grendel Forum.

All items must have a price specified.

Once sold, the seller should modify the thread so as to indicate the item has been sold.

However, the asking price and any pictures, as well as the body and text of the post should remain in place. (This allows others to gauge demand and price their items appropriately.)

Under NO circumstances may anyone criticize price or condition in a sales thread. If you believe that the seller needs to be aware of prices available elsewhere, you are free to PM him and so advise.

DO NOT stomp on a sales thread in any way!

This page is all kinds of bad. No price without leaving this forum for another page. Hard to follow the other subsequent rules when the only info is deleted on another site... Then, the stomp-age (although understandable, still in violation of the rules of FS board). Seems like this page may need attention.
    Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

Working...
    X