• AppalachianGunSlinger
    Bloodstained
    • Nov 2017

ISO Multiple Reloading Parts dies Gredel; Creed; others

• Sticks
    Chieftain
    • Dec 2016

ISO = In Search Of

Got it. Thought you were getting out of the game. Been playing on Forums for a long time and never saw ISO.
    Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

• AppalachianGunSlinger
      Bloodstained
      • Nov 2017

Nope not getting out of the game. Always going deeper. It just takes time these days to get stuff done and have to think about the right equipment as well as really considering the costs, yuck. Need a extra income just for this stuff. Like 250k would work for the stuff I am into now a year. But if I ever go deeper into the NFA gonna need a bunch more than that a year pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew belt malfunction clear pew pew pew pew pew pew hehee

Been on Forums as long as they have been around. Way before they became these from bulletin boards and the such. Wow way back in my slow dial up days. Always slang out there that still alludes me. ISO or WTB wanted to buy are two of the common ones.. WTT want to trade WTS Want to Sell etc. there are more just can’t think of them now.
      Last edited by AppalachianGunSlinger; 02-09-2018, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• 37L1
        Warrior
        • Jan 2015

Dies for the Grendel aren't expensive relative to the other stuff you've been buying.

Why not spring for a new set made by the manufacturer that you want and get on with it? How much are you really going to save in relation anyway?

Comment

• AppalachianGunSlinger
          Bloodstained
          • Nov 2017

Compared to what? Getting quality dies at a good price as well as making my dollar stretch further. Is how I am able to be able to continue this hobby. If not on my Disability and Retirement it would mean having to save longer for the same item. Especially when I have time to be able to get what I want either used or on sale. Funny how everyone has a solution for me on how I am able to make this work within my budget. Funny someone else in government didn’t understand this either and called a $1000 dollars crumbs to us poo people.

Comment

Working...
          X