• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Frontier Gear
    Warrior
    • Nov 2017

SOLD: Complete Grendel $500

This was my attempt at a good quality budget Grendel. I think that it was a success and was a lot of fun to build and shoot. I probably have 4 boxes of ammo through it (mix of Wolf and Hornady Black). Price as pictured is $500 plus shipping to your local FFL. You are then responsible to pay local taxes and FFL/transfer fees. Please don't ask to buy it if your local/state laws don't allow this type of firearm. I can also remove the sling, QD mount, and rear BUIS and let it go for $480. You can read about it being built here http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...-Level-Grendel

This is a pleasure to pack around on hikes. With Wolf ammo it is a lot more fun to plink with than a .223, and with Hornady ammo it is a great brush gun for hunting in the woods if you like using open sights. I've decided to sell it though in order to help fund a couple more projects. Lately I've had a hankering to explore a custom Howa barreled action build.

The final specs ended up being:
    • Bear Creek Arsenal complete upper (BCA brand upper, BCG and 16" barrel, carbine gas, A2 front sight, bird cage flash hider, assembled and test fired by BCA)
    • Aero M4E1 lower (New model, forged but with a billet look, integral trigger guard, no slop between the upper and the lower)
    • Rise Armament drop in trigger
    • Trinity Force 6 position stock with two QD mount points, recoil pad and sling slot.
    • Trinity Force rubberized grip
    • BCA rear BUIS
    • One E-Lander 10 round mag
    • Butler Creek Sling

Budget Grendel.jpg
    Last edited by LRRPF52; 02-13-2018, 12:52 AM. Reason: SOLD
    Engineer, FFL and Pastor
  • Texas
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2016

If you still ha E this, I will buy it

Comment