• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HunnulfR
    Unwashed
    • Aug 2017

Greetings from a Professional Nomad!

I'm an NGO Refugee Relief medic and I travel quite a bit for work, so even though I joined almost a year ago, this is my first post.
    I still haven't built my 6.5 Grendel but I've fallen in love with the cartridge and hope to learn much here before, during, and after my build.

English is my first language but I grew up overseas, so sometimes I misunderstand or cause a misunderstanding, but I'm pretty straightforward so if you have a problem with something I say send me a message - I'll be glad to try to work it out.

I try to keep politics far away from my beloved hobbies, but I do feel strongly for The Constitution, the Freedom and Liberty it stands for, and standing up for those who can't defend themselves.

As a relief medic I don't get online with any kind of regularity - sometimes it's daily and sometimes a couple months away at a time, but I will try to reply to PM and comments as frequently as I can...

I look forward to learning what I can from this forum, contributing where I can, and making new friends along the way!

- HunnulfR
    (KH)

- Captain Rogers [J. Michael Straczynski] Civil War: The Amazing Spider-Man
  • Drillboss
    Warrior
    • Jan 2015

Welcome to the forum, HunnulfR. I like the way you think already.
    Last edited by Drillboss; 02-06-2018, 03:30 AM.

Comment

• IescapedCali
      Warrior
      • Sep 2017

Welcome! You’re going to fit in just fine. Thank you for the work you do.

Comment

• just_john
        Chieftain
        • Sep 2012

Welcome to the Clan, HannulfR, from the Great Nation of Texas! What part of the world are you in at this moment? I presume that you have some stateside base as there are probably places that you might go which would not fully appreciate you having a Grendel with you ( although those are probably the places where you might most want one with you ).

Comment

• VASCAR2
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum HunnulFR! Thank you for your service and I hope you enjoy your 6.5 Grendel, be forewarned they are very addictive and have a way of multiplying.

Comment

• JASmith
            Chieftain
            • Sep 2014

Welcome aboard HunnulfR!

As someone deployed to to what may have seemed strange places in Southeast Asia for a couple of days past three years during the Vietnam era, I have a small understanding of your challenges.

Nonetheless, I suspect that yours are more stressing than mine were at the time, so my hat is off to you!
            shootersnotes.com

"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
            -- Author Unknown

"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle

Comment

• HunnulfR
              Unwashed
              • Aug 2017

thank you all for your kind welcomes!

Comment

• HunnulfR
                Unwashed
                • Aug 2017

Originally posted by just_john View Post
                Welcome to the Clan, HannulfR, from the Great Nation of Texas! What part of the world are you in at this moment? I presume that you have some stateside base as there are probably places that you might go which would not fully appreciate you having a Grendel with you ( although those are probably the places where you might most want one with you ).
                My stateside "residency" is MI but I'm visiting my sister in Northern Indiana between overseas trips right now - I agree: most of the places I would see the benefit of a 6.5G are the same places that would make having one impossible :P

Comment

Working...
                X