• Crusty
    Warrior
    • Dec 2017

6.8 SPC Magazine, PRI, 10 round

It's a done deal. SOLD.

PRI, 10 rd, waffle sides, 6.8 SPC

Brand new in bag, never used.

For sale only.

$30+$4 shipping (compare to $42 direct from PRI)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Crusty; 03-09-2018, 12:18 AM.
    I'll be yer Huckleberry.
  • sneaky one
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Do you have calipers to measure the internal specs- front of bullet tip contact area , to rear of base contact area? You can poke a bit into the bag to check. If it's 2.34 or longer--- I'll take it

At $32. Shipped . Let me know. If you can't measure the OAL of a loaded round - let me know. Do you reload?

Comment

• Crusty
      Warrior
      • Dec 2017

It measures 2.315 on the right side and 2.305 on the left and I've listed it at my bottom dollar.
      I'll be yer Huckleberry.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
        Chieftain
        • Oct 2016

Crusty, If sneaky doesn’t want it, I’ll take it. My dad won’t know the difference anyway ��. Sneaky has dibs!
        Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• Crusty
          Warrior
          • Dec 2017

Since either of the conditions won't be met I've assumed that it's a pass, so it goes to you Ks.
          I'll be yer Huckleberry.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
            Chieftain
            • Oct 2016

I’ll take it. Payment sent. Thanks to both.
            Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• sneaky one
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2011

You are welcome ksw. I'll make a new version soon that will allow 2.390--2.400 oal . Still on the AR 6.5 Grrr max lite idea, just too many irons in the fire.

BFT & I are in chats of another bolt mtl. I suggested a few , I know metal, but not heat treating options for weapons. Vehicles only.

Maybe we will chat with Bill A. Interest in willing to pay extra for a bolt that should not break- -ever? With normal loads, and above load data - a tic.

AR 6.5 Grrr max lite . I sent the paper work in ., to patent office. This will happen eventually. Response came back- good to start the operations of this round .

Your dad will be fine with the 6.8 mag.
              Last edited by sneaky one; 03-11-2018, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X