• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PigOPs
    Bloodstained
    • Oct 2014

6.5 Grendel Double Pork

Here is a video that I made last night when some swine decided to ruin my management hunt.

Sabre barrel cut to 12.5"
    Silencerco Saker 762
    Aero Precision (SBR'd lower)
    Vortex Viper 3-9 (Aero mount)
    Hiperfire trigger

Enjoy!
  • Klem
    Chieftain
    • Aug 2013

Nice shooting.

We use the conga line technique too. When the farmer prefers the vermin off the working paddocks we tie a rope to the back, clove hitch the animals in a line and drag them to a place where they can decompose in peace. Saves you having to clean your back tray before going to work on Monday.

Comment

• PigOPs
      Bloodstained
      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Klem View Post
      Nice shooting.

We use the conga line technique too. When the farmer prefers the vermin off the working paddocks we tie a rope to the back, clove hitch the animals in a line and drag them to a place where they can decompose in peace. Saves you having to clean your back tray before going to work on Monday.
      You'd be surprised how many people have never thought of that. I talk to people all the time that ask how I get a big pig in the bed of my truck. IF I put a big pig in the bed of my truck I either drag it to where I can lift it with a pulley (tree limb... usually to weigh it) or where I can back the back tires of my truck into a low spot so I can simply drag it across my tailgate. Works pretty well.

Comment

• sierracharlie338
        Bloodstained
        • Jan 2018

Nicely done man!!

Comment

Working...
        X