• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sargeny1
    Unwashed
    • Nov 2017

Nosler 6.5 125 Partition

HEY ALL... am a newbie to the Grendel....anyone use this bullet in their Grendel..?? Or the 100Grain Partition..?? What's your load..? How did it perform...? Have always used Partitions for the last 45 years...never failed me...most everything (Deer...Hogs...coyotes...etc...) just dropped where they stood...of course, always made sure of my shot...if I didn't like the angle I held my fire...am not disparaging any other bullet makers....
    there are sooooo many excellent hunting bullets available today that were not around many years ago...anyway how do the Partitions perform in your Grendel..????
    Thanks..
    Pete
  • Bigs28
    Chieftain
    • Feb 2016

I have always had excellent luck utilizing Partition bullets. 165gr in 30-06, 180gr in 300 Mag, 100gr in .243, 60gr in .223. I am curious if I can get a 6.5 125gr Partition to shoot good. I prefer Varget powder, have quite a bit of in my loading cabinet. Anyone played with this combination?

Comment

• grayfox
      Chieftain
      • Jan 2017

yes, I tried them in my 18"... with CFE223, see the thread above. They were, well, ok, but more expensive/less accurate than some real good shooters, like the 123sst etc. So I've pretty much left the rest of them in the box. I have not had any results with them on game.
      For cxp2 in the grendel the 123's are the Bomb.
      "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

Working...
      X