• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zer0t
    Bloodstained
    • May 2016

6mmAR

I had a precision 6mmAR built by Youngs Gunsmithing in Montana and they did an excellent job. The 24” barrel is a bull .936", target crowned stainless from Barrelman in TX, X-Caliber blank with 1:8 twist. The chamber was reemed by Youngs. The receiver is Mega Billet with a side charger as well as very large latch BCM charging handle. It has a Syrace Ordnance Gen II adjustable gas block, Young NM BCG, The trigger is Timney single piece single stage and it's really nice. KNS pins, 13” VTac rail, MagPul PRS and a really nice GG&G bipod. It has about 40 rounds through it. I'm not much of a precision shooter but in the hands of a capable person it is a tack driver. I will include 100 pieces of AA Grendel brass, some once fireformed 6mmAR from Grenel brass, the few boxes of bullets I have and the dies that go with it. I'll throw out an option to buy some AA (Lapua) and Hornady Grendel brass to the buyer as well. It's a great soft shooting rig. I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures and once I do I'll put them up. I will include at least 2 blue follower Grendel Mags (10 round I believe) but if I have others, pretty sure I do, I'll include those as well. I will accept traders of much higher value with cash on my side P7M8, Colt Python, Korth, S&W610, or other high end revolver in .357. Scope and mount are negotiatble as well.

I have more pictures if needed.

Last edited by zer0t; 02-20-2018, 05:57 PM. Reason: Cleaned up description and added pictures.
  • zer0t
    Bloodstained
    • May 2016

Trades added.

Comment

• waccamawscout
      Bloodstained
      • Mar 2016

How much $$

Comment

• zer0t
        Bloodstained
        • May 2016

1k + shipping and insurance (if required) for rifle will spend up to 2k or so additional for good trade item.
        Last edited by zer0t; 02-20-2018, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X