• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BR549R
    Unwashed
    • Dec 2017

New ELF Triggers?

Has anyone had any firsthand experience with Elftmann High Performance Triggers?
    I am planning to replace my current trigger with a trigger better suited to bench-rest shooting.

Thanks!!!
    BR549R
  • 98Z
    Warrior
    • Jan 2018

I've got one, works great. It seems that if you mess with them (adjust) and don't know what you're doing, it'll function funny and not work right. I fix those issues for others, once that happens. It's a great trigger, just don't mess with it too much.

You'll have a far easier time adjusting a Geissele Hi-Speed Match trigger than an Elftmann. You'll spend about the same amount of money for either one. I've got 2 Geissele Hi-Speed Match triggers, and they're far superior when it comes to adjusting.

Comment

• mongoosesnipe
      Chieftain
      • May 2012

if you want a drop in cassette type trigger for benchrest shooting the elf match seems like a fine candidate if you are willing to go non cassette the geissele high speed is a very very good triger and you can switch out the springs and adjust for 2-8 pounds with it personally like mine around 2.5 -3 i haven't scaled mine but i run the national match first stage with the dmr second the nation match second was a bit lite for my taste in a ar
      Punctuation is for the weak....

Comment

• usmcm16a2
        Warrior
        • Aug 2015

BR,

Buy one, and don’t look back. They are one of the best triggers out there. A2

Comment

Working...
        X