• Show
Clear All
  • mdewitt71
    Warrior
    • Dec 2016

Almost there........

Well, I am almost there........

image000000.jpg

Got the 6.5G Starline Brass, new Hornady dies, and some Nosler CC 123gr as well as several powders.
    BCG and Athlon Scope is waiting my upper that is due to arrive Tuesday.
    I have some TNT 90gr and Hornady Brass on backnorder as well and am looking forward to a Sierra Factory trip next week to bring some new pills home and then hopefully I will be off to playing with some recipes.
    ― George Orwell
  • mdewitt71
    Warrior
    • Dec 2016

Ready for a range trip now.....

Now if I can just get my 90gr TNTs and Sierra GKs in to start some loading.
    ― George Orwell

Comment

• 1911man
      Warrior
      • May 2015

She is a beaut

Comment

• dammitman
        Warrior
        • Dec 2012

that's pretty cool, i bet you cant wait to pull the trigger. i would probably blow thru a couple boxes of factory hornady ammo just to fully function test and sight in but that's me. the stuff is just consistant, and seems to remain the same in a constantly changing world. will wait to hear how shooting goes,,,,,,(note to self, build another Grendel)

Comment

• mdewitt71
          Warrior
          • Dec 2016

Originally posted by dammitman View Post
          that's pretty cool, i bet you cant wait to pull the trigger. i would probably blow thru a couple boxes of factory hornady ammo just to fully function test and sight in but that's me. the stuff is just consistant, and seems to remain the same in a constantly changing world. will wait to hear how shooting goes,,,,,,(note to self, build another Grendel)
          No doubt..... none in stock local.
          I have 10 boxes of Hornady Black on order thru my local dealer and ordered 15 boxes from the net Monday.
          Once it gets in I will sighting it in for sure.
          ― George Orwell

Comment

• mdewitt71
            Warrior
            • Dec 2016

Got my bullets, powders, brass, 6.5G dies, 6.5G trimming pilot..... even got the latest Hornady manual and thought I was all set to go.....

Till I started setting up and found out I forgot to get a 6.5G shell holder
            Man, what a duhhhhhhh moment; that sucks.

I knew I like Lee die sets for a reason, they come with a shell holder haha.
            Had to order one on Prime so it will hopefully be here Friday.

man oh man... that stinks!!
            ― George Orwell

Comment

Working...
            X