• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Redomen
    Warrior
    • Jun 2016

Decals

I am still waiting to receive the decals I ordered. Any updates on when I should receive them?
  • sneaky one
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

I will look into it, Redo,, I was informed that all orders , except 1- were shipped.

The order with the bone-look beast was an issue, he said he had to include a thicker line around it to contain the pixels. I'm just the messenger. No worries- we want everybody Happy.

PM me your name and address again, I have not kept track of any the orders- , and or names. I just slip the data on a paper then put that into the manila envelope, and hand it to Decal Man.

Been busy on this. A mistake could have occurred...

I met with BFT , Eric, & I escaped cali 2 weeks ago. IEcali - I pm'd him in advance- he asked for a sheet---- it was cool to meet up, and deliver a sheet , In person.

USPS- meh.... I'll check with your local Post Office to see if the order went to it. Tracking number.

If it hit the PO.,,, then it's up to you and mail -person to duke it out as to who boosted the coolest decals on the Internet..
    Last edited by sneaky one; 02-20-2018, 02:08 AM.

Comment

• Bevo
      Warrior
      • Feb 2018

Comment

• sneaky one
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

You need to contact BFT upon this! This is not for public useage!

There is a Trademark involved with the decal, and the Beast....
        Last edited by sneaky one; 02-20-2018, 02:23 AM.

Comment

• Bevo
          Warrior
          • Feb 2018

Originally posted by sneaky one View Post

Ok, got it. Thought that might be the case, but didn’t see that anywhere in other threads I read.

Thanks for the info!

Comment

• Redomen
            Warrior
            • Jun 2016

I guess I’m out of luck on these. Can you find out what it would cost to send them UPS and I’ll send you another money order to remake them?

Comment

• sneaky one
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2011

Had a long chat with DM today. Your order was front and center upon our converse. It shipped on Feb 7. Should have arrived by now, but snail mail is a real issue in the USPS system. It could have been stolen, it could have fallen in the tiny elvis trucks they use- like under the seat- . Don't know. Let's give it a few more days. Ask local PO if they have anything in a lost and found file? Address was good to you. I saw the receipt.

So,,, we came up with a new plan to ship decals. It's UPS only. Costs a bit more, gets a tracking number,, and DM can add insurance, that it will be shipped, or refunded,, as to make a new order. It's just a few bucks more per order. He said he'd split the costs.

Redo- He'll give a decent price point I was informed of today If your order does not arrive. We are all honest gents on our forum. Chill a few more days... Thanks.

we - I mostly, at the start , said ,,, how about we track & insure them all, just in case we lose 1.

He wanted to keep the costs as low as possible = ALAP. He's used to dealing with local businesses, minimal shipping. New at this stuff. AAHHHH!

We'll dial it in, before his paypal deal comes into play, have patience guys. Thanks to all for the orders so far. We are doing this for the gang,

I only get some pizza a couple times per year, BFT -also. No joke, that's all we asked for. Well,, maybe a burger at the Nook bar and Grille , also.
              Last edited by sneaky one; 02-27-2018, 12:09 AM.

Comment

• Xj-jake
                Unwashed
                • Feb 2018

USPS has been really slow out of Minnesota. It took 8 days to get a regular letter from here to Mead, Ne. Be patient.

Comment

• Redomen
                  Warrior
                  • Jun 2016

Thank you Sneaky. I’ll give it a few days and also talk with my post office. If no luck I will order another round

Comment

• sneaky one
                    Chieftain
                    • Mar 2011

Cool. Would you be around your place to sign for the UPS guy? We could include that, to ensure your decals arrive. Signature required.

If it gets to that. I'm still hopeful that the first order will show up soon.

Dang optimists! Hee !

I'm sending you a PM .

Comment

• gnumadic
                      Bloodstained
                      • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Bevo View Post
                      Are the images being used in the decals publicly available or are those someone’s personal IP? I was thinking about having an e-lander mag laser engraved and thought some of the images I saw in the decals would be really cool. Sorry, new here, so don’t want to offend anyone.
                      Originally posted by sneaky one View Post

I am also interested in a downloadable file of the logo so that I could label the FDE magazines I bought from ASC. I was going to ask my sister-in-law to cut some stencils (she has one of those vinyl cutting machines).

I did find this painting stencil...

It's OK for the 25 round mags, but I want to something much smaller for the 10 rounders.

Comment

Working...
                      X