Optics Planet no longer selling High Capacity magazines- crumbles to politics....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mdewitt71
    Warrior
    • Dec 2016

Optics Planet no longer selling High Capacity magazines- crumbles to politics....

Optics planet caving to gun grabbing and politics..... If you did not know, they now have new policy to not sell high capacity magazines.
    The Truth about Guns did an article on it.

The most popular and widely respected voice in America for your gun rights, breaking 2nd Amendment news, and everything else you need to know as a gun owner...

Never another dollar from me.
    ― George Orwell
  • Tex Nomex
    Warrior
    • Dec 2017

Originally posted by mdewitt71 View Post
    Optics planet caving to gun grabbing and politics..... If you did not know, they now have new policy to not sell high capacity magazines.
    The Truth about Guns did an article on it.

The most popular and widely respected voice in America for your gun rights, breaking 2nd Amendment news, and everything else you need to know as a gun owner...

Never another dollar from me.
    They need to pull up stakes for a free state.
    "The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed."
    -- Alexander Hamilton, The Federalist Papers at 184-188

Comment

• Djgrendel
      Warrior
      • Feb 2016

As a business it's their right to decide what they will sell. As consumers we can decide where our money goes. Lots of great companies in 2A states to support. Weatherby decided it was time to dig up their roots in California. I'm happy they had the ability to do so.
      Yard work is not an excuse!

Comment

• Drift
        Warrior
        • Nov 2014

I just emailed them and asked them to take me off their daily special e mail list.

Comment

• Dcommoncents
          Warrior
          • Jul 2017

I was about to cancel two orders I have with optics planet for items that are currently out of stock. However, I subsequently read this: http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...ity-magazines/

Although it's reasonable to find the timing very suspicious, I'm going to chalk it up to an effort to comply with state/local laws and give optics planet the benefit of the doubt for now.

Edit: I skimmed the earlier responses too quickly; I see TexNomex already pointed this out. But I agree, it's the cost of doing business in a non-free state and if Optics planet's explanation is legit I'd hate to see the company penalized for crappy laws.

Comment

• StoneHendge
            Chieftain
            • May 2016

I haven't done business with them in about a year since they primarily use the USPS for shipping.

BTW, here in CO we call the magazines we are allowed to have "low capacity" and things such as 30 rd .223 mags "standard capacity."
            Let's go Brandon!

Comment

Working...
            X