X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Schrambo
    Warrior
    • Oct 2016

Yep, first 6.5 Grr things I bought... I have a fear of explosives near my face...

Even though I'm an IT guy, I prefer books for this kind of data...

As always, start low and work up...

Comment

• trapjack
      Unwashed
      • Apr 2018

Trying to decide whether I need Vol 1 or Vol 2 or both of the Grendel reloading handbooks. What is in each of the volumes? From what little I've seen it sounds like Vol 1 is more on the development of the cartridge and Vol 2 on reloading data and ballistic and terminal velocity/energy data.

Comment

• grayfox
        Chieftain
        • Jan 2017

TJ, get both, you'll eventually thank us for saying it!

Hello Mods, what about Sticks' idea for a Resources Section, or sub-forum or whatever it should be grouped under...

While I think of it, another forum had a running thread on various load testing, and eventually set up links and re-organized all the comments by bullet mfr/wt/style, so you could click on the one link and it took you to, ie, all the 123-sst comments on loads and data... Put those links as the first couple of thread comments at the head of the "favorite loads" thread as a traffic guide... just a thought you know?
        "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• maxxmojo
          Bloodstained
          • Jul 2016

Vol II is the meat and potatoes if you're looking for specific reloading info and results, but I've found myself constantly flipping back and forth between both volumes looking for info. I'd recommend getting both.

Comment

• NVhntr
            Unwashed
            • Apr 2018

Where is the best place to buy these? Saw AA had volume 1 for $12 and change with shipping adding $14 and change. Passed.
            Last edited by NVhntr; 04-22-2018, 12:13 AM.
            Steve

Comment

• grayfox
              Chieftain
              • Jan 2017

On this forum... under the thread in Industry partners...
              Forum: AR15 Build Box

Or visit the www.AR15BuildBox.com website.
              "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• Kswhitetails
                Chieftain
                • Oct 2016

ar15buildbox.com
                Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• Zeus
                  Bloodstained
                  • Mar 2018

To tell you the truth I'm so immune to sticky's that I never even look at them on any of the forums that I frequent....It is probably the same way for most folks who visit forums with similar layouts.....Too many sticky's almost makes them all invisible.

Comment

• Joseph5
                    Warrior
                    • Oct 2012

Speaking of sticky's the last time the site had a hiccup the link for the google search went away. It was very valuable to me and probably many others, I am not totally up to speed on my computer skills. Could someone put it back where it was?

Comment

• VASCAR2
                      Chieftain
                      • Mar 2011

I think it takes the administrator or moderator to put up sticky but here is a link I saved in my address book to go directly to the google custom search for the 6.5 Grendel forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X