• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1Shot
    Warrior
    • Feb 2018

I have joined the madness.

I joined the forum a couple days ago and I got my Grendel upper today. Cleaned up the BCA 20" SS barrel upper and put it on my Bushmaster lower that has a 3lb CMC trigger and it fit like a glove. Hope to get my optics (Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44) mounted tomorrow and depending on work load and the weather will try to get to the range Friday or Saturday to start my break in.
  • bj139
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2017

What madness?

Comment

• VASCAR2
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Sounds great 1Shot, welcome to the forum!

Comment

• just_john
        Chieftain
        • Sep 2012

Welcome to the Clan, 1Shot, from the Great Nation of Texas! What are your goals and what part of the world are you in? You are off to a great start!

Comment

• 1Shot
          Warrior
          • Feb 2018

The madness is depending on how good this Grendel shoots it may have siblings. Just John I am a 7th generation TN hillbilly, Tri City area upper east TN. Main use will be deer hunting. Right now I only deer hunt in north east NC but my hunting buddy that lives there and has the property just turned 83 in Jan. and he is slowing down quickly and when he can't hunt anymore or passes I will be back to hunting in the mountains of TN. Also I just like to fool around with something new and relaxing and burning off stress while having fun on the range doing load work up and fellowshipping with friends.

Comment

• bj139
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2017

My wife bought some land in TN near Jamestown. We will be down in April.
            She wants to move and I am a hillbilly at heart.

Comment

• Texas
              Chieftain
              • Jun 2016

Welcome to the forum 1shot. Looking forward to range report.

Comment

• IescapedCali
                Warrior
                • Sep 2017

1Shot, welcome to The Horde from Nevada. Make sure you have room in your gun cabinet for more than 1 Grendel. You’ll soon need another. Best not to fight this urge. Look forward to hearing your range report. The Horde likes pictures and stories!

Comment

Working...
                X