Geissele Triggers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike,

The basic SSA 2-stage Geissele is a great trigger, and the SSA-E is even nicer. That Botach deal is hard to beat, since the SSA is usually $170, and the SSA-E are always $200. I would jump on the SSA-E for $180.

If you want a single-stage, the Mega or JP are great triggers, but you will have to have some basic skills and tools to set them up. I use both JP and Geissele, depending on whether I want single or 2-stage.

LRRPF52

Comment

• El Wray
      Bloodstained
      • Mar 2011

You've come to the right thread...
      "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but of those who look on and do nothing." Albert Einstein

www.el-wray.blogspot.com

Comment

So wish we could get deals like his in the UK, can't even get bigger than 10 round mags.
        Here are the prices from MidwayUSA against Midway UK

Comment

Originally posted by bert67 View Post
          so wish we could get deals like his in the uk, can't even get bigger than 10 round mags.
          Here are the prices from midwayusa against midway uk
          ouch!

Comment

• michaelmew

I pulled the trigger (hahahaha) and got a SSA. Hopefully I'll like it. If not, then someone on here is going to get a great deal on a barely used Geissele SSA trigger.

Are they any harder to install? I remember installing a RRA 2 stage in my first lower and had to send my lower to RRA because something was out of spec.

BTW, RRA was great and I think they took care of everything including shipping and I was only w/o it for a week total and it wasnt even their lower.

Comment

• bwaites
              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by bert67 View Post
              So wish we could get deals like his in the UK, can't even get bigger than 10 round mags.
              Here are the prices from MidwayUSA against Midway UK
              That's crazy! So far as I know, trigger groups are not a banned item, and I'd be happy to order one, ship it to you for cost. That just seems wrong to me!

Comment

Thanks thats a very kind offer, sorry its been along time in saying so been in Egypt on holiday with the family.
                Your right they are not banned for export the easy way for me to tell is if Midway UK sell it then its good to go.
                Just can't understand you can get hi capacity 5.56 mags in the UK but not 6.5 Grendel,
                now I thought they were banned from export unless for police/military use over 10 rnd capacity??

Comment

checking in, i have 2 of the SSE's and they are outstanding!

Comment

• Maplebacon
                    Unwashed
                    • Feb 2016

I felt it worth resurrecting this thread (with a nod to Easter). Primary Arms has Geisseles at 20% off today.

Comment

• Hoser1
                      Bloodstained
                      • May 2015

I truly loved my 3 gun SD, until I tried to improve the trigger, now I have a 260$ bench show piece. I'm always trying to improve the triggers on all my rifles, should have left the geissle alone. +1 for bwaites, 6 ounces is pretty sweet!!

Comment

• Kilco
                        Chieftain
                        • Jan 2016

I use a SSA-E on mine and couldn't be happier. First 2 stage ive had. My Remington 30 AR uses a timney, and I always thought that was a clean break, but man let me tell ya the Geissele screams quality. Also breaks almost exact same weight every time you put the trigger scale on it.

Comment

• nimitzman
                          Bloodstained
                          • Mar 2016

I have the ssa-e great trigger pull but i think the great hammer spring contributes greatly to consistent ignition. too light for a service rifle though

Comment

Working...
                          X