What happened to C-Products mags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to C-Products mags?

Have these guys changed their name or gone bust?
  • bwaites
    • Mar 2011

Cproducts had some legal issues, and Ammo Storage Components has taken over their tooling, etc.

By most accounts, the ASC people have done a bangup job of improving or making the product more consistent.

The principals of CProducts have formed a new company, in Florida if I recall correctly, and will soon be producing mags again. However, no one is sure what their initial line of products will be, or if 6.8 and 6.5 will be in that mix, at least initially.

Comment

• terrywick4

Originally posted by bwaites View Post
      Cproducts had some legal issues, and Ammo Storage Components has taken over their tooling, etc.

By most accounts, the ASC people have done a bangup job of improving or making the product more consistent.

The principals of CProducts have formed a new company, in Florida if I recall correctly, and will soon be producing mags again. However, no one is sure what their initial line of products will be, or if 6.8 and 6.5 will be in that mix, at least initially.
      I ordered some mags from here. Took about 2 weeks to get them but the 5, 10 and 17 worked Great. I did have to take some coils out the the 5 round mags though.

Comment

I wish them well. I can remember when the Gredel was young and there were NO factory magazines to feed a AR Grendel! So I started out with a bolt action Grendel. Some still complain that C-Products magazines are not perfect (as if any AR magazine is) I'm just glad they try to fill my need for Grendel mags in ARs and Minis.

Comment

Any other makers making 6.5 mags? The AA/C mags are junk.......

Comment

Ah...not as far as I know. But not to worry; anyone who spent$ 1200 on a grendel upper,then $1500 on a scope is sure to have extra magazines laying around by the gross. If people are cought a little short, somtimes using a 6.8 magazine with a Grendel follower kinda works. And the SHOT show is comming up maybe somone will anuonce a new Grendel magazine (But then again Mini 30 shooters have been waiting for High cap magazine for 15 years) . As I said , I wish C-Products all the best.

Comment

Working...
            X