• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lesbaer45
    Bloodstained
    • Mar 2015

WTS: 6.5G 20in Faxon Group Buy Barrel. LNIB + GB Bolt

TLDR: 20in Faxon 6.5G group buy barrel + group buy bolt. New, never mounted or fired. $250 USPS money order + shipping USPS to your door. Located RDU area if you are in NC.

Since my other attempt to sell a BHW barrel is unloved*, I'm going to try to sell this one. Original 20in Faxon group buy barrel 1:8 twist. Never mounted or fired or even had the red caps removed. Also will sell a group buy bolt to go with it so you can build that upper right away. You can scroll through the group buy listing for complete details on specs for both.

I am in RDU area and will drive a bit if you are in NC for a FTF. Otherwise USPS shipped to your abode for rapid assembly just in time to sight in for hunting season!

Note this barrel is imprinted with the 6.5G "demon head". This makes the barrel twice as accurate as any ordinary barrel and makes you 3x more attractive to busty babes that will beg you to have children with them. Plan accordingly.

Pictures for the visually inclined. None of the bolt, it's a bolt, nitrided, sorta of plain, but oh so reliable.

Email works best, PMs might take a day or two.

* Here for those that might wonder
    This is a 20" BHW 6.5G 1x8 with 5/8x24 threads with .136 bolt that came with the barrel for sale. Never mounted, or fired by me. $300 + shipping. Yes the printing is funky on the barrel. No that's not my hangover shakes or the camera, it looks like that for real. If it bothers you don't buy it. Yes that's a weak
    Attached Files
    Last edited by lesbaer45; 08-12-2018, 12:25 AM.
  • tracker12
    Warrior
    • Dec 2017

Love my 18" group buy barrel and bolt. It is a great shooter. Good luck.
    AR's make shooting fun again!

Comment

• 1075 tech
      Warrior
      • Apr 2015

Looking hard at this... Hopefully someone will buy it and save me a lot of $$. If it's still here in 6 wks or so when work picks up again, I'll be taking it.

Comment

• lesbaer45
        Bloodstained
        • Mar 2015

Sold locally.
        Last edited by lesbaer45; 08-12-2018, 12:45 AM. Reason: Truth.

Comment

Working...
        X