• Bearcatrp
    Warrior
    • Apr 2018

Comment

• stanc
      Banned
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Drift View Post
      Stan, can you tell us what event or series of events led you to conclude that tyranny can now exist in this country?
      1. Trump's scapegoating of foreigners, and blaming other nations for this country's problems. That's the historical modus operandi of demagogues.

2. Trump's abuse of power in revoking a critic's security clearance, and threatening to do the same to other individuals, in a clear act of political vengeance.

Comment

• stanc
        Banned
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Bearcatrp View Post
        Go on AR15.com EE section. Plenty of sales if you trust someone other than a regular gun manufacturer putting them together. Me, I find deals on complete uppers, lowers, trigger group and pistol brace or regular but stock. Allot of uppers are selling real cheap from the emails I get lately. Get at least 2, get out and get comfortable shooting it and train your spouse (if applicable) . If you don’t reload, figure out what grain bullet works, then start stacking deep.
        Would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it!
        Sorry, but I tend to forget there may be new members who are unfamiliar with my somewhat warped sense of humor.
        I was being facetious. I don't really want an AR-15, which is a rifle I dislike, and am physically unable to use, anyway.

Comment

• LR1955
          Super Moderator
          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by stanc View Post
          1. Trump's scapegoating of foreigners, and blaming other nations for this country's problems. That's the historical modus operandi of demagogues.

2. Trump's abuse of power in revoking a critic's security clearance, and threatening to do the same to other individuals, in a clear act of political vengeance.

3. Trump's persistent vilification of the news media as the enemy of the people, rightly characterized by Admiral McRaven as perhaps “the greatest threat to democracy in my lifetime.”
          Stan:

I have protected your right to express yourself on the 2A Forum but this isn't the 2A Forum and your political opinions of the President have absolutely no place in the Grendel Forum.

I have told you over and over to hold your opinions of Trump to yourself and you refuse. And I won't let you use the excuse that someone asked. Drift didn't ask your opinion of Trump.

Take your hatred of Trump to a 'Hate Trump' web site.

Banned for one month. Do it again and it will be six months. One time again and permanently.

Finally -- when Stan comes back in a month, if anyone baits him and I see it, expect a vacation for a month or two.

LR55

Comment

• bj139
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2017

FYI
            The Second Amendment's Authors Would Hate Today's Military
            The origins of the Second Amendment tell us it's impossible to be both pro-military and pro-second-amendment at the same time.

Comment

• LR1955
              Super Moderator
              • Mar 2011

Guys:

This forum is for announcements and is not a surrogate 2A forum.

LR55

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                Administrator
                • Feb 2011

2A forum will re-open September 1. Let's try it again with the start of a new month.
                :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Working...
                X