X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bob Duncan

Precision Firearms Custom Built AR-15 6.5 Grendel/.264 LBC Upper, $1,100

123gr AMAX.jpg264-3.jpg264-4.jpg264-1.jpg264-2.jpg

This is a gently used upper with a total of only 410 rounds fired. The barrel was properly broken in using the Ed Brown 50-round procedure. It is in excellent condition.

This is a Precision Firearms custom built AR-15 in 6.5 Grendel/.264 LBC upper. The Receiver is a Precision Firearms CNC Billet Receiver milled from T6 aluminum with massive walls for added strength, with a flattop rail that accepts Weaver-style rings and tactical accessories. The Receiver is finished with mil-spec, hard-coat, black anodizing for protection from scratches, mars, and abrasion. The Receiver includes a Forward Assist and a Port Door. The Barrel is a Les Baer 24” matt stainless steel bull barrel that has cut rifling with a 1-8 twist and a target crown and is decorated with a round gas block and a fluted, vented free-float forearm. The bolt was matched to the barrel by Les Baer. The bolt carrier is a Les Bear Chrome National Match. The charging handle latch is a PRI Big Latch.

Per Precision Firearms, this upper assembly is capable of shooting .5 moa with match ammo. A representative 100-yard target that I shot is included in the photo gallery.

Absolutely NO lower modifications are required to install this upper. It will mate to any quality Mil-spec lower except some Colts with the large diameter takedown pins.

This upper can be shipped to an individual – no need to transfer through FFL. You are responsible to know the laws in your area!

I will include two 10-round 6.5 Grendel magazines and cleaning jags, brushes and a receiver bore guide.

I have $1,250 invested in just the upper and I think that the asking price is fair when you consider the proper break-in, the limited number of rounds fired, its accuracy, its excellent condition, the (2) magazines and the cleaning equipment. That said, all reasonable offers will be considered.

Also available are 279 rounds of factory-loaded ammo, mixed manufactures, styles and weights.
    Last edited by Guest; 05-09-2011, 02:42 AM. Reason: Sold brass

let me know about the ammo when the upper sells. glws

Comment

• Selph Arms LLC

let me know if you want to sell the brass.

Comment

• tecknomage

interested in teh upper if still available.
        Dave

Comment

• Bob Duncan

Yes it is. I'm asking $1600 delivered to the lower 48 for the entire package.

Comment

Working...
          X