+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New to Grendel Hunting

Deezil
    the noslers shoot very well, best Ive found so far in mine. Id rather use Barnes, but hey, whatever works best.

smith
    Hey guys, What size barrel do you guys rec. for hunting 0-600 yards? I have a AA 14.5 (+2 flash hider) and was considering switching it from a tactical set up to hunting. Thanks!

phillaf
    Wow! All I can say! I just got my AA Entry upper in on Friday, ordered it March 12 or therabouts! Worth the wait! Have to say that Steve at AA was very responsive to my emails and good at letting me know when I could expect the upper! Great work, guys! Mr. Alexander, what a treasure! Mounted a scope (Nikon 3x9) and installed a geissle SSA trigger. What a &%$# awesome trigger! Sweet! Smooth as glass! Now, just have to get to the range to shoot! I am so STOKED!
    Phil

Deezil
    sweet, have fun! I was at a range in eastern washington smacking rocks at 450+yds making believers out of everyone there.

NRA Member, SAF Member Central Washington State
    Deezil, you were here and didn't let us know! Bill Alexander was here over the weekend too!
    Gun Confiscation WILL NOT Happen In My Lifetime. Pat Kelley 1998

NOR IN MINE!

Deezil
    dude, your killing me! I was in winthrop. If I had enough warning Id probably make a road trip, brought the grendel to montana a few weeks ago and made some believers there too, they want em!

Lol! No warning from Bill. He had a 3 day trip at the last minute to film a segment for a TV show.

Winthrop isn't Eastern Washington, except maybe to you wet siders! Maybe North Central Washington!

NOR IN MINE!

Deezil
    Well. It's eastern to us wetsiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Deezil View Post
    Well. It's eastern to us wetsiders.
    Lol

NOR IN MINE!

phillaf
    Bwaites, do you know what show Mr. A was taping? Would be interested in seeing that. Was it about the Grendel, or his business or firearms in general? Thanks!
    Phil

+ Reply to Thread