Vortex viper PST 6-24 FFP MOA for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vortex viper PST 6-24 FFP MOA for sale

I just bought this scope a month ago it's awesome but it comes with 65moa of elevation and didn't realize that it would not be enough for my 6.5 Creedmoor. The glass is much better than my leupold VX3. I paid $950 for it and will let it go for $900 with the vortex seekins precision rings they are low rings. The rings sale for about $120. The scope is in new condition if you want one of these this is a good deal please let me know. I can send pics if you’re interested
    Last edited by Guest; 04-03-2012, 01:13 AM.

P.M Sent

Comment

Yeah considering they have a 30 to 60 day lead time its a heck of a deal.

Comment

SOLD thanks.

Comment

I would have just slapped it in/on an angled mount.

Lots of scopes in this magnification range are limited to around 65 moa.

Comment

I would have put it in an hi rise Scope mount by RRA or J &P or Ad-Con or anything just to make it work.

Comment

• El Wray
              Bloodstained
              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Tooreal View Post
              I would have put it in an hi rise Scope mount by RRA or J &P or Ad-Con or anything just to make it work.
              I agree...
              "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but of those who look on and do nothing." Albert Einstein

www.el-wray.blogspot.com

Comment

too litlte moa

With load i'm running in my creedmoor it's supper sonic out to 1400 yards I want to be able to dial th elevatio out to that distance the scope was on a ar10 with a 22 MOA base and I only had 25 MOA left in the turret I need 57 MOA to take me out 1400 even with another 20 moa base that would only give me 45MOA with a ridiculous 40 MOA worth of bases and still not meet my intent. So I sold it and I'm going to get a BUshnell 3.5-21x50 HDMR with 89 MOA and an 20 MOA american defense mount and 22 MOA badger ordanance base for a total of 131 MOA which should leave me with 69 MOA which is alot but it get's me were I want to be. I wish I could afford a razor It comes with 125 MOA. But I think this will work.

Comment

Got the scope yesterday! It's safe to say big g fan is on the "good guy" list. Great scope and transaction!

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks you too, hope you enjoy it.
                    Last edited by Guest; 04-06-2012, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X