• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • txgunner00
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Wow. That's a lot of bling!
    NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

• Variable
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Aggghhh! My eyes! I'm blind! J/K!
      Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
      We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

yeah I got the Nickel Boron finish, I didn't know it was going to be so shiny/reflective. But this build will be getting a suppressor so the Nickel Boron finish should be easy to clean and the reflective coating is easily covered by the dust cover so I don't scare the deer lol

Comment

• Variable
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Hee hee, the downside for me would be that the shiny finish would show me just how dirty my carriers are.LOL

Comment

I can haz gold star?

Comment

I'm waiting to tighten everything down till I can order a Samson Evolution 9-ex that's actually in stock.

Comment

• Variable
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2011

Yes, you get a gold star!

Comment

nice! where did you get the switchblock?

Comment

Originally posted by ricsmall View Post
                    nice! where did you get the switchblock?
                    Ordered directly from Noveske. It was the only place that I could find the 6.8 clamp on version, they were in stock also. Turn around time from day of purchase to date shipped was around 2 business days.

Comment

I got my BCM mod 3 charging handle last week and my scope and mount came today. I'll probably shoot it tomorrow or sometime this weekend.

Comment

Well I pretty much have the build completely done. I have to take my rail to the machine shop in order to mill out a small section of my forearm in order to clear the knob for the Switchblock.

The Samson rail matched almost perfectly with my Mega upper and lower.

Comment

Is there any way the switchblock knob will clear without cutting into the "S" slots on the Sampson? Looking forward to seeing how this works out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
                            Is there any way the switchblock knob will clear without cutting into the "S" slots on the Sampson? Looking forward to seeing how this works out for you.
                            I wish there was but unfortunately there isn't

Comment

Working...
                            X