X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gr8fuldoug

The Steiner Predator Xtreme Riflescopes Have Arrived

The Steiner Predator Xtreme Riflescopes Have Arrived

We have received a shipment of the Steiner Predator Xtreme Riflescopes.....

#5001 Steiner Predator Xtreme 2.5-10x42 with S-1 Reticle @ $799.99
    This versatile scope is great for eastern whitetail or western mule deer. Rugged 30mm tube, generous field-of-view, .25 MOA adjustment and lightweight design make this a good match for any hunting rifle.

#5002 Steiner Predator Xtreme 3-12x56 with S-1 Reticle @ $899.99#5003 Steiner Predator Xtreme 4-16x50 with S-1 Reticle @ $999.99S-1 Reticle

Steiner Description:
    Your senses tingle with the sound of distant movement, but all you see are trees and brush. Until you look through your Steiner Predator Xtreme scope. You scan in the direction your instincts tell you to look, and there!

Steiner's new Predator Xtreme optimizes your eyes for the highest levels of contrast and definition between your prey and its surroundings. Using Steiner's unique CAT (Color Adjusted Transission) technology, deer and other game pop out of background folioge and shade.

Specs:#5416 Steiner Military/Tactical 4-16x50mm with G2 Mil-Dot Reticle @ $2295.99
  • txgunner00
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Nice looking scope. How much vertical adjustment does the 3-12 & 4-16 have?
    NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

I spent a lot of time looking over the Steiner Rifle Optics at SHOT this year, and was quite impressed, especially with their glass, features, & overall fit and feel.

Comment

• gr8fuldoug

Originally posted by txgunner00 View Post
        Nice looking scope. How much vertical adjustment does the 3-12 & 4-16 have?

3x-12x = 30 MOA or 30 inches @ 100 yards in both directions

4x-16x = 30 MOA up and down or 60 total travel and 20 MOA Left and Right or 40 total travel.

Comment

Hey, LRRPF52, have you had the chance to look through any of the Horus Vision Scopes?

Comment

Yes, I've used their reticles in competition, but I really only like them in a spotter out of the center of the field of view. I personally wouldn't want one in a rifle scope, as so much of the FOV gets obstructed and it's faster to dial for me than try to find my way along the christmas tree for my drop and drift point at distance, especially when you go for a correction.

Comment

How was the quality of the glass?

Comment

• usmc1371
                Warrior
                • Aug 2011

i have steiner binos and i love them. several of my friends now own steiner bino. so im sure the scopes are good. i have not seen there scopes yet.

Comment

We need another thread to discuss Horus Vision optics, reticles, etc. Don't wanna crap all over this thread.

Comment

Working...
                  X