Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TRIPLE 000 BUCK

Hello From TEXAS

I've been lurking around for a while since taking interest in 6.5 Grendel.
    I'm from south central TEXAS and have hunted and fished all my life, especially enjoy hunting with my family.
    I've been wanting an AR for about a year now, but wanted something with a little more horsepower than the 223, after reading hear and a few other forums , I decided on the 6.5 G. I built the lower, Grim Reaper, Spikes LPK, RRA 2-stage match trigger, ez pull pins, lower was quite simple assembly as everyone has posted. I am a reloader, so I purchased bullets, had primers and powder, also purchased Hornady ammo for the brass which after firing will be reloaded, and a set of Forster Dies were purchased.
    The upper has not arrived yet, it is a Black Hole Weaponry,standard profile,20", with a JP adjustable gas block, it should arrive in about two weeks, fingers crossed.
    This is a great site, and I look forward to continously learn from it.
    TRIPLE 000 BUCK

Welcome! Definitely looking forward to your review of the BHW 20" polygonal rifled pipe.

Comment

welcome to the horde! Look forward to range reports!

Comment

In Beeville and Bandera-depending on day of the week, what part of south central you call home? Welcome aboard.

Comment

• TRIPLE 000 BUCK

Thanks for the welcome, I am looking forward to giving a range report on the BHW barrel as well.

bobke, small world, I'm from the Pipe Creek area, and have occasionally shot at the Bandera Gun Club.

Comment

Sound like you have almost everything needed to get started. Welcome to the Horde.

Comment

• Variable
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2011

Welcome aboard!
              Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
              We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

Hi, neighbor! Glad to see ya!

Comment

• txgunner00
                  Chieftain
                  • Mar 2011

Howdy!
                  NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                      Administrator
                      • Feb 2011

Welcome, T000B, great to have ya!

John
                      :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Working...
                      X