Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bwaites
    • Mar 2011

It will probably be a Friday/Saturday event. And I understand the spud harvest issue! Trying to get it in before all the good weather goes away, though!

Comment

I live in Spokane WA, and I would go.

Comment

Any known plans for anything in the south?

Comment

I would be interested. Can't say for sure whether I'll be free or not this far out. Would like to meet Bill and the crew. I have a buddy who I helped build a Grendel. He would probably come too.

Comment

I would be very interested in attending (I'm in Seattle).

Comment

I'm in Vancouver, anybody want to carpool over for the day?

Love to try out a 6.5g and 50Beowulf before jumping in with both feet.

Comment

• Longshot_34

My silly brother went and asked a gal to marry him. The wedding is on Oct 1. I wont be attending this year.

Comment

• bwaites
                  • Mar 2011

Now, now....The wedding is the 1st, AA will be there on the 30th, too!

Comment

• Longshot_34

Something tells me that I'll be up to my nether regions in spuds on the 30th. Heck, I'll be lucky to get out of potato hell in time for the wedding!!

Comment

The only thing I could find in this thread is that the event would be in Kenewick/Richland/Pasco on Sept 30, and Oct 1. Has the location dates, or format for the event gotten firmed up any more?

I'm not quite sure where to show up in Kenewick/Richland/Pasco....

Never mind,...found it in another thread.
                      Last edited by Guest; 09-13-2011, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• bwaites
                        • Mar 2011

WE need a better way to make announcements, but everyone should be looking at this thread:

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...and-Oct-1-2011!!!

Comment

man, wish I would have gotten into my rifle sooner, that would have been fun! Should do one in idaho, or somewhere with a rockchuck or whistlepig problem

Comment

If you want to do something absolutely fun and get in on a precision rifle clinic in Idaho, sign up for BoomerShoot this year. The clinic is conducted the first 2 days prior to BoomerShoot, and you'll get to meet some of the guys from the Forum, while having a literal blast from 375-700yds on explosive/reactive & steel targets at those distances.

Comment

That sounds interesting, Ill check it out. Thanks!

Comment

• hellcat370

I'm from the Northeast, moving to south fl in a few days, but if yall had one near Miami i'd definitly go!

Comment

Working...
                                X