Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat room

Why do we not have a "Chat Room".???

I think it would be a good deal, and many posts may be resolved in chat.

If this is in the wrong place, I tried to find a place for it...but could not...LOL

Jim
  • LR1955
    Super Moderator
    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Shots View Post
    Why do we not have a "Chat Room".???

I think it would be a good deal, and many posts may be resolved in chat.

If this is in the wrong place, I tried to find a place for it...but could not...LOL

Jim
    Jim:

We had one on the last forum and I am not sure why this forum doesn't.

LR1955

Comment

• bwaites
      • Mar 2011

Because about 95% of all the issues we had on the last forum with members started in the Chat Room. Hanka decided that if we kept the discussion more focused on the Grendel, we would have less problems in that respect, and so far his idea has been correct. The forum has been, overall, much calmer and more respectful.

Comment

Too bad we all can not be adults.... Jim

Comment

• sneaky one
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Bill W, that's why you are the fave moderator., nicely put. Hanka is the Dude.! We would hate to see the forum degrade to the levels of a few other forums. There are gals-kids on this forum= we all like things clean, and kind.,,, and no BS!. Straight forward-we all plow the path together, as a loosely bound- by the( internet),yet a co-hesive team of experts, hunters, inventers-shooters of all levels of exp.- etc.- the only goal is the, enjoyment & betterment of this round, and all that tags along w/ it. - the more we all shoot this round, the clearer it becomes. No need for a chat room here. It's not worth anyones time to argue the diiference between this one, and other rounds. Every round ever invented has merit.

Sneaky

Comment

Originally posted by sneaky one View Post
            Bill W, that's why you are the fave moderator., nicely put. Hanka is the Dude.! We would hate to see the forum degrade to the levels of a few other forums. There are gals-kids on this forum= we all like things clean, and kind.,,, and no BS!. Straight forward-we all plow the path together, as a loosely bound- by the( internet),yet a co-hesive team of experts, hunters, inventers-shooters of all levels of exp.- etc.- the only goal is the, enjoyment & betterment of this round, and all that tags along w/ it. - the more we all shoot this round, the clearer it becomes. No need for a chat room here. It's not worth anyones time to argue the diiference between this one, and other rounds. Every round ever invented has merit.

Sneaky
            Agreed! +1

Comment

I think its a good idea..

Comment

• LR1955
                Super Moderator
                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by vanessar View Post
                I think its a good idea..
                Bill and I think it is a bad idea. Been there and done that on the last forum.

Comment

If you didn't like what was going on in the chat room, you didn't have to go there. But this way allows for more control.

Comment

• KentuckyBuddha
                    Warrior
                    • Oct 2012

You can get Grendeltalk.com/.info/.net/.org for $17 on Godaddy and you can have whatever rules you want!

Comment

Working...
                    X