At last, a 6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbook!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I live in Austin, Texas so I will just have to wait.

Comment

• AmishEskimoNinja
      Bloodstained
      • Sep 2013

Just bought the handbook. It was some good reading, but I have to say, I was disappointed it didn't have any loads for the 123 gr Amax. Seems like that would be the one bullet you would want to make sure you included.

Comment

• Originally posted by AmishEskimoNinja View Post
        Just bought the handbook. It was some good reading, but I have to say, I was disappointed it didn't have any loads for the 123 gr Amax. Seems like that would be the one bullet you would want to make sure you included.
        Volume 1 features load data from commercial sources only. Further, not all of them were willing to us to use their information in the handbook, so several interesting bullets were not included.

Volume 2, while having the same constraint from commercial source information, also includes load data from the Grendel community. Volume 2 has about thirty 123 gr AMAX loads using nine different powders. The total approaches fifty when one lumps the 123 gr SST with the 123 gr AMX.

Comment

• XOOFP
          Bloodstained
          • Feb 2013

Got my copy

I just got my copy of volume 2 over here on the east coast (nc). I've only had a chance to skim through, but so far it looks very impressive!!! Great job guys!

Comment

Working...
          X