At last, a 6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbook!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DiTTO!
    Al

Comment

• michaelmew

Will Vol I and II be combined into 1 book once it is finished? Or will there always be seperate volumes?

-mm

Comment

any idea when these will be shipping out

Comment

Originally posted by Tech09 View Post
          any idea when these will be shipping out
          Shipments may start during the first half of February.

A lot depends on the printer, shipping times to get them to the retail folks, and how quickly they can break them down and send to you.

Comment

Originally posted by michaelmew View Post
            Will Vol I and II be combined into 1 book once it is finished? Or will there always be seperate volumes?

-mm
            All we are reasonably sure of is Volume II.

There have been discussions about other Volumes and how we might consolidate things later on, but we can't commit to them just now.

We will do our best, however, to have enough background material in each so that the reader doesn't have to buy the whole series to get vital bits of info needed to make each volume useable.

Comment

Ordered!! Thanks

Comment

• Von Gruff
                Chieftain
                • Apr 2012

Just had a shipping price to get one to me here in New Zealand and paypalled the order. Loooking forward to getting it on due course.
                http://www.vongruffknives.com/

sigpic Von Gruff

Grendel-Max

Exodus 20:1-17
                Acts 4:10-12

Comment

Thanks for all the overwhelming support guys and gals. We are truly humbled at the response so far. We will be working very hard to get these shipped, as the orders have stacked up rapidly. I expected a good response, but this is even more and faster than I thought it would be. Thanks again to everyone who made this possible!

Comment

can i use postal money order? don't have paypal.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 65man View Post
                      can i use postal money order? don't have paypal.

thanks
                      Yes, you can do that no problem. I'll PM you details.

Good news: The handbooks were delivered a week ahead of schedule, so as soon as I get them, they'll be sent out next week. The response so far has been great, and we continue to get orders daily.

Comment

• Blacklab
                        Warrior
                        • Mar 2012

Right on!!! Looking forward to reading it. Thank you
                        Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.

Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.

Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle...........

Comment

Ordered mine LR...Thanks

Comment

• Variable
                            Chieftain
                            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
                            Good news: The handbooks were delivered a week ahead of schedule, so as soon as I get them, they'll be sent out next week. The response so far has been great, and we continue to get orders daily.
                            Good to hear. I finally broke down and ordered one too.LOL
                            Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
                            We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

I ran into Patrick Sweeney at SHOT, and he was telling me that he won a 6.5 Grendel upper during a gun-writer shoot-off, where he put 5 rounds on a 5" plate at 640yds in just a few seconds, beating the others. I showed him the manual, and he'll be getting one as well. He has written several excellent resources for the AR-15.

I also developed some relationships and existing contacts that will result in some cool new things for the Grendel.

Comment

any clues to the cool new things?

Comment

Working...
                                X