X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 62flint
    Bloodstained
    • Mar 2012

Nice looking course, You ever do a basic shooting course say from 100yds out, Tailored for hunters and non-military marksmen?

Comment

Originally posted by 62flint View Post
      Nice looking course, You ever do a basic shooting course say from 100yds out, Tailored for hunters and non-military marksmen?
      This course in its current format covers down on the hunter/civilian marksman as well, because a lot of the techniques that you use to stay hidden from game work the same as for men, but the wind direction becomes more of a factor for scent.

The Day 1 flat range PE's will get you dialed in with your rifle. The Day 2 PE's will help you employ those tools in the natural terrain. I can tailor the training to each student and their intended application and end of course goals, and have a lot of experience doing that, even during the same course.

For the DM course, you can see a lot of focus on the use of stand-off from cover, whereas a hunter can get into better positions at the same stages without concern of Bambi shooting at them.

Comment

• montana
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
        Environmental impact study complete:

All wildlife traumatized...

Endangered species in fear of reproducing...

Spent brass collected...can't afford to pollute just yet...

I believe the little guy is thinking about stealing your brass.

Comment

I believe the little guy is thinking about stealing your brass.
          He's got my gears turning with some inspiration for a new Cerakote camouflage pattern...

Comment

• babaganoush
            Warrior
            • Jan 2013

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
            He's got my gears turning with some inspiration for a new Cerakote camouflage pattern...
            Heh - that would be a great southwestern pattern, indeed. Might even consider coming up with a descriptive name for it, such as... "Desert Raptor". Or maybe just plain "Sand Lizard".
            "A problem thoroughly understood is always fairly simple. Found your opinions on facts, not prejudices. We know too many things that are not true."

Charles F. Kettering

Comment

For those just dropping in, look over pages 2 & 3 for the latest course pictures and AAR comments.

Comment

The available loophole called for this position, which was one of the rare times that something resembling prone was used.
                Last edited by Guest; 05-21-2013, 03:59 AM.

Comment

• montana
                  Chieftain
                  • Jun 2011

Originally posted by babaganoush View Post
                  Heh - that would be a great southwestern pattern, indeed. Might even consider coming up with a descriptive name for it, such as... "Desert Raptor". Or maybe just plain "Sand Lizard".
                  I agree, that would be a great looking camo job .

Comment

Working...
                  X