Wolf 6.5 Grendel steel case Ammo update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Variable
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by stanc View Post
    I think I even had one of those dummy rounds, myself. Don't now recall what I did with it, though. Danged CRS...
    Bwaaahahahahaaa! ROFLMAO!!!!!

Think for a minute..... Didja see the pics I posted??? Think for another minute...... Uhuuunh.... It's starting to come back to you......? LOL!!!

You're killin' me Stan!
    Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
    We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

• Variable
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

So, are you going to do the decent thing and spread the rumor, or keep us in suspenders?

I mean, just 'cause we can't see the gunfire is no reason to keep us from smelling the gunsmoke...
      No kidding!

Spill it Bill, or we're sending Jayne after you!

Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
      We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
        Administrator
        • Feb 2011

Yeah, I was just jesting, Bill. I know they were real. I think I even had one of those dummy rounds, myself. Don't now recall what I did with it, though. Danged CRS...
        Better find that one, Stan, cuz I sent it to you!

John
        :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• wheelguner
          Warrior
          • Oct 2011

Some how, as a native son of Tennessee, the thought of Russian "moonshine" is just...... WRONG!!!

Comment

• They probably did something very much like that -- and suffered when the Tsar's troops found the stills because only nobility were supposed to be makin' the stuff.

Again, folks in the plains had fewer options than those in truly tough hill country.

Comment

• stanc
              Banned
              • Apr 2011

Now I remember...

Originally posted by HANKA View Post
              Better find that one, Stan, cuz I sent it to you!
              ...what happened to it, John. You can see it here > > http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...ll=1#post94481

Comment

Working...
              X